Should i be Event Team  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be ET

• Yes.
    • No.

Name: SM Lut 1D31

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:65285859

Current rank: SM (Sergeant Major)

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 3-5 Weeks Approximately

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 2 (Two) (One from an Abusive Donor Mod that was later Demoted the same day.)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes, I Do, I have a Blue Yeti Microphone.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Lieutenant Forrest

Why should you be promoted? : Why should I be promoted is an excellent question, hello my name is SM (Sergeant Major) Lut 1D31 and first off I’d like to thank you for the taking time out of your day and reading my application. Gaminglight is the best Garry's Mod community I’ve ever had the honor of being apart of and the thing that makes the community is the people. The reason I applied for staff is the reason why am applying for Lieutenant because I want to make this the best PoliceRP server in all a Garry's Mod. My Dad is currently a Police Officer and I know how he operates and how he works and I’ve implemented some of those things into how I play on PoliceRP.  I get extremely serious when I need to be and if the hammer has to fall then the hammer fall. I am easy-going when it comes to people making mistakes for the first time but if it’s a repeated offense I’m going to make sure it is corrected and it will never happen again. I’ve learned a lot of command experience in my time as the Assistant Chief in EMS. I currently still in the Assistant Chief and EMS just so you know. I know how to train people, I know how to get people motivate, and I know how to lead team especially in my time in my real life time in Junior ROTC (Reserved Officers Training Corps) in High School. If there’s one thing you guys didn’t know about me it was probably this I’m a Captain in the Air Force JROTC. There are very little other people on the server that I know to have been in JROTC. If you need me to do something I will assure you that I will get it done. If you think I have no experience on the server let me go ahead and tell you a couple of departments I’ve been in and maybe that will change your mind.  The current departments are EMS, State Trooper, CERT, Secret Service, FBI, and Sheriffs Deputy. I am a former SWAT member and due to my time being in CERT and SWAT I have learned a lot about working as a team, bank raids, hostage situations, and Raids. My time in Sheriffs Deputy and State Trooper has taught me how to drive, how to pull people over properly, and how to use proper 10 codes. My time in Secret Service and EMS has taught me how role-play should be done. I can assure you that if I become Lieutenant I will make a difference in the Police Department, you will see improvement, not by just me it will also be by the other people that I train or lead. Right now the police department is my first priority that’s why I’ve been recently spending a lot of time on it especially late night when there’s not a lot of people on each that way the people that are on PD at those times I can go and help them out.  What I just went over were the reasons I believe I should become a Lieutenant in the Police Department. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can go ahead and leave them down below in the comments or if it’s a private question you can PM me. I’m free to talk anytime and if you need me I’m always in the TeamSpeak Just send me a message or poke me. If you ever need training on certain things like breaching or how to do a proper traffic stop you can go ahead and ask me and I’ll help you out no problem. Once again thank you for reading my application. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I Agree.

Edited by Lut

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Massive +Support

Active

Great Undercover FBI agent

Knows Rules

Mature

Friendly

Better leader than almost all Low Command in PD already

Good Experience in Command

Not a Minge

Good Friend

Edited by Hennry

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

-Support 

Not active on sm 

Not really command material 

Command in  a fare few deps 

Not been sm long

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

MASSIVE +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Support

Active

Knows all the rules (oof)

Mature(most of the time)

friendly

why so much writing XD it hurts my eyes to read it

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

Active

Mature(most of the time)

friendly

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

-Support 

Not active on sm 

Not really command material 

Command in  a fare few deps 

Not been sm long

Should be SM for at least a month or two, never active on PD - Support

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Active

Mature(most of the time)

friendly

Be a little more active in PD (could be because of time zones)