Navigator - LT Application

Finch

MTF Sigma-66 Suggestion  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see them added to the server?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Navigator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146331101

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Appx. 1.5 Months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 13 (Three Duplicates)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt) : N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I should be promoted as I have an extremely high understanding of the rules and regulations within the Police Department and I strongly believe that I could lead the members of the PD with this rank. I've been in the Police Department for a long time, Noot was my first ride along back when he was an SGT (Just putting time into perspective) so that's really around a year of experience on the PD and other departments. I've explored the other departments but honestly, PD fits me the best On most occasions, I can maintain my head in stressful situations and help those in need. IRL I work in a bar, so I generally have a lot of patience with all walks of life whether mingey and annoying or drunk and angry. I can act flawlessly with my position in PD and I can maintain activity in times that most users may not be on.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I understand.

Edited by Navigator
(FORGOT WARNS)

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+support

everyone messes up and what navigator did was not right but i have spoken to him a few times since and I think he has changed and matured.So i think we should give him a shot to prove himself that he has changed and wants to be part of this community and be a role model for PD.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu