zayn - False Warn Appeal

GodZilla-231

Your In-game: Godzilla 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418203249

The admin's name in-game: Zayn

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: False Raiding and false warrant

Why do you think this warn was false: so when I was on swat I got a officer saying over radio there was shots fired at top floor of apartments and there was  a officer down. so when me and eternity moved up we got on the top floor and got gunned down from the left and the right. 8 minutes later PD is pushing there panic buttons on the top floor and there where money silos so me and some PD moved up to the top floor of apartments and started getting shot at from both sides of the hallway we took out the shooters and moved down the right side and started raiding we then moved down the left side and asked the people inside to come out with there hands up I asked 3 times and then said you have 5 seconds to come out with your hands up and they said we had nothing to do with it and where yelling at us and we told them to come out so then we moved in. then 5 minutes later we get pulled into a admin sit we argued for a few on why we raided the base then zayn told me to stop talking I said ok you can speak and then he gaged me then he said you are getting warned for false raid and I was warned like I said we where getting shot at from both sides. and 2 admins said that idk why you got warned.

Any extra information: speaction was there 

Let me send you what I sent to Myan, and also get Pliskin here. @Pliskin 

'SWAT PVT Godzilla, was falsely raiding and warranting a civilian for being on the same floor as a whole another raid. Started commanding other PVT's and being vulgar towards them acting like he was a higher up.'

As a member of SWAT you should know we take things seriously, and NEVER FALSELY RAID. Which you in fact did, SWAT cannot raid random civilians inside of their property because and I quote "you think" they were involved. Sadly you cannot go off of 'I think's' After telling you that you cannot raid of of that, you switched your story by saying "Oh I know they shot me" Didn't seem legit at all, then a witness of your squad told me what actually happened and when I brought it up all you did was talk loudly into your microphone and try and tell me what you can do as SWAT and acting like a completely rude individual and shocked not only myself but another SWAT and unit with your extreme disrespect towards me. i hadn't warned you for staff diss because I'm pretty nice but at the same time, you broke rules.

After checking logs, which I do not have proof of. The separate people you falsely raided NEVER shot you until you rushed inside their base.  Therefore, it was a false raid because of false accusations you made and went off of.

and to add a cherry on top,

If you're commanding around PVT's when you yourself is a PVT, there's an issue.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Zayn I spoke to weezy and pliskin I was not volgur and I did not tell higher ups what to do there was only privits on for 1 and for 2 weezy lied I spoke to him and pliskin about his lies and also you can ask anyone there I was not disrespecting anyone. if you want to spread lies yourself we can talk with Myan about this. Also the reason why weezy is lieing is because  I had a talk with him with myan and he has been disrespecting a lot of people he told me to shut the **** up in a sit and got told to knock it off so before you start to lie think twice. Also just so you know I did not command him I asked him to help so don’t listen to one side of the story. I know there was shots coming from there because PD died on that side also there where 2 money silos up there 

Edited by GodZilla-231

I was involved in this encounter whilst off-duty as an accomplice to the shooting, we will discuss this with Myan if any SWAT guidelines were broken. In terms of the warn, this can also be discussed after the original discussion has took place with SWAT high command. 

Zayn I spoke to weezy and pliskin I was not volgur and I did not tell higher ups what to do there was only privits on for 1 and for 2 weezy lied I spoke to him and pliskin about his lies and also you can ask anyone there I was not disrespecting anyone. if you want to spread lies yourself we can talk with Myan about this. Also the reason why weezy is lieing is because  I had a talk with him with myan and he has been disrespecting a lot of people he told me to shut the **** up in a sit and got told to knock it off so before you start to lie think twice. Also just so you know I did not command him I asked him to help so don’t listen to one side of the story. I know there was shots coming from there because PD died on that side also there where 2 money silos up there 

you were straight yelling at me in the sit. No questions asked. I expected better from SWAT. Wezzy wouldn't lie, I've known him for a long time and he wouldn't lie to get somebody in trouble. Also, being in a teamspeak with everyone while that situation was active. I had all the information I needed for that sit. 

you were straight yelling at me in the sit. No questions asked. I expected better from SWAT. Wezzy wouldn't lie, I've known him for a long time and he wouldn't lie to get somebody in trouble. Also, being in a teamspeak with everyone while that situation was active. I had all the information I needed for that sit. 

- support

~Wezzy

yah just because you know someone for awhile does not mean they would not lie. if you think I was yelling yah your wrong 

and just so you know I had a reason to warrant it 

Last post I'm going to make before SMT reviews it, You had no reason, you falsely raided, and even the PD who helped you say it was a false reason. You never gave a valid reason. Yelling at staff saying they're wrong and threatening staff reports / demotions isn't a good way to handle it. Have a nice day! :D

Edited by Zayn

Last post I'm going to make before SMT reviews it, You had no reason, you falsely raided, and even the PD who helped you say it was a false reason. You never gave a valid reason. Yelling at staff saying they're wrong and threatening staff reports / demotions isn't a good way to handle it. Have a nice day! :D

@Snarlax @Toxic @NoOne @Nolan 

Don’t tag smt in your post, Zayn. 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18