Naby - False Warn Appeal

GodZilla-231

Questions

Your In-game: Godzilla 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418203249 

The admin's name in-game: Naby

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDMx2 and Threating staff

Why do you think this warn was false: So I was on the server as a thief when I was walking threw spawn I saw 1 gun dealer and 1 citizen in side of a shop they pointed there guns at me and then put them down I pulled out my weapon and started shooting. 15 minutes later I get pulled into a sit and jailed I ask why am I jailed Naby says for his own safety he starts asking sides and then gets to me I told him the story and he jumps right to it was FeaRP and RDM and did not listen to my side I told him this is admin abuse and I am going to report this. he looks at me an says you are threating staff and warns me he also minged me for 600 seconds. then after that well I was inside a TeamSpeak channel he joins and starts to arguing with me.

any extra information: He had no video evidence 

-Support

- Shooting in spawn is really not allowed since it causes a lot of shooting most of the time.

- Easily could have just walked away to avoid anything

- if there is no full recording, I don't see a false warn. All I see is an admin handing a player his warn.

Waiting for @Naby's side

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

-Support

- Shooting in spawn is really not allowed since it causes a lot of shooting most of the time.

- if there is no full recording, I don't see a false warn. All I see is an admin handing a player his warn

-Support

- if there is no full recording, I don't see a false warn. All I see is an admin handing a player his warn.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I’ve had this happen to me before. Just because someone points a gun at you doesn’t mean they ment to. They could have just pulled it out on accident. What you did was Rdm. Though I don’t agree with the threatening staff part. I feel everyone has the right to report any staff they feel is not doing their job right on the fourms. +/-Support

Also, there was no admin abuse. 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18