Sign in to follow this  
LilEZ

Ban Appeal

5 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Zyrotrixz

Ingame Name: I don't remember

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:156362024

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Snar maybe? He was the manager for the CriminalRP server at the time.

Reason for Ban: Advertisment/Something 1st warning....id have to go on Gmod and check, all update it when I find out.

Dispute: I believe I should be unbanned because I was a long time player and even a donator to Gaminglight, I still don't understand why I was banned all I said is 'CrixRP is stepping there game up" We were speaking about Gaminglight PRP at the time Crixrp had more players on, which is rare because they never do..I was playing on the CriminalRP server getting a in game interview, as you guys know that server didn't do well...all the people on the server at the time were managers, zeeptin, and other people getting in game interviews from other Gaminglight servers,.its not like even if I were to advertise a server, I quit ages ago no one would even care...I changed since the times i played on MillataryRP GL, I try to RP as the best I can, I obey the rules as best I can...I can't even find a MillataryRP server anymore, I use to play 24/7 on GL.

Edited by LilEZ

Console banned me on every server

Edited by LilEZ

Can someone look into dis I actually want to be unbanned all the other MRP are shit

DENIED

Failed to speak with me in team speak.

Edited by John_