Naby Warn Request

Mike_da_noob

I just want to start off by saying when this happened I contacted staff immediately to take this to a sit. A nice trial-mod took it and realized that he could not bring Naby as he is a admin. I then began to ask for a solid 10 minutes for a admin+ to get on duty for a few minutes to help with this sit (We couldn't even tp him to the sit). Once he realized we where requesting an admin to help he suddenly left the server without any excuse and when I confronted him in chat before hand all he said was "NO". Please keep in mind by the time we could actually get and admin+ with 10 minutes of asking (All of them where rping)  Naby was long gone and the damage logs where reset and nothing was coming up from that tie. 

Your In-game: Mikedagamer

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:171626137

The player's name in-game: Naby 

The player's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Number 2 chav and his steam id is: STEAM_0:1:196498317

What did the player do: RDM and possibly left to avoid the punishment and confrontation. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): Keep in mind I tried my hardest to find all the info I could, most of the logs where already reset and cleared. Many people where there like the person that killed me after highlighted in one of the logs i have. 
So I was croutched next to naby with my chainsaw out I was looking at his playermodel (Good pic btw). I did NO damage to him and did not threaten him in anyway and he begins to shoot me with a shotgun. At this point im just backing up confused then Alistar finishes me off (We already settled the sit with her). Keep in mind he did not advert any warnings or anything he just starts to shoot. After this I wait a little for ems to revive me and then call a sit, I also ask Naby in chat why he killed me without warning or anything and all he said was "NO" (Ask anyone at the time in admin chat). So this trial mod (Very nice) and I start the sit with Alistair and conclude that she didn't need a warn but we needed an admin+ to get Naby over to the sit. We requested one for a solid 10 minutes while Naby was on the server until he suddenly left completely (I think it was ltap when he started to see that we where requesting someone high enough to get my sit done. I even asked on duty staff to teleport to the admins to come to me after Naby left before it was too late and sadly nobody came for a long time and it was too late. After about 15 min Deathzone came on duty but he told me that it was completely too late. So here we are now when I am making this post about 30 min after the incident. 

Also I heard in admin chat after he left that the staff on duty where getting another report of his rdm (I do not know how sound that one was).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1339723662 

Alistar is the one that finished me after Naby: 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1339723910 
Logs that show Naby never adverted anything:

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn and a stern talking to.

Any extra information: I hope that Naby just comes clean about this and you guys understand that I am not falsely accusing him (I am an active member of staff with no warns). I didnt even want him to get a warn until he left.

I hope I stay on good terms with Naby after this even though I dont know him much and we all just get along!

+support

-Couldn't get an answer from Naby when i tped to him twice, once to help Freeze with that sit, and again when a SNR reported him for rdm

-frankly either a warn or talking to would help in my opinion, he continued to rp throughout the whole time Freeze was trying to conduct a sit with me assisting him in bringing miked.

-immature attitude when miked politely asked Naby why he killed him, Naby just responded with "NO" and proceded to ignore 10minutes of admin chat requesting he get on duty to be apart of the sit.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

-Couldn't get an answer from Naby when i tped to him twice, once to help Freeze with that sit, and again when a SNR reported him for rdm

-frankly either a warn or talking to would help in my opinion, he continued to rp throughout the whole time Freeze was trying to conduct a sit with me assisting him in bringing miked.

-immature attitude when miked politely asked Naby why he killed him, Naby just responded with "NO" and proceded to ignore 10minutes of admin chat requesting he get on duty to be apart of the sit.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

You ran at me with a chain saw which was in so i dont kill you. Tbh at this point i cant keep up its row after row after shit talk after dis respect. Why not msg NoOne who was on and ask him for perms to warn me no go to the forums make a song and dance and try and make me look like a twat 

GG

In no point of the interaction ingame did I witness any disrespect from Miked towards you. He maturely asked why and you didn't respond with any. Then you ignored on duty staff and about 10 minutes of Staff chat, asking you to either come to the sit or provide a simple reason for why you killed him, which i may add was not provided when asked ingame and if it was, this would have been avoided.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

You ran at me with a chain saw which was in so i dont kill you. Tbh at this point i cant keep up its row after row after shit talk after dis respect. Why not msg NoOne who was on and ask him for perms to warn me no go to the forums make a song and dance and try and make me look like a twat 

GG

You need to understand I wanted an admin since there was so many on, I didnt want to involve smt in something so silly as a warn. Plus I wanted to settle it ingame after you left but the admin that finally came on 10 min after u left (deathzone) said it was to late to do something ingame ,so I had to take it here. 

Also I never disrespected you in any manner Naby I hope we continue to have a professional reparations after this :)

,but I do find it immature to down rate th3's honest response.

Edited by Mike_da_noob

+support

http://prntscr.com/ivjdx1

GG

You have the most disrespectful and immature attitude for someone who is supposed to be a role model for lower ranking staff. I would like to have this individual demoted down to Moderator as he does not take his staff position seriously.

I strongly believe a warning is not enough for the actions of this staff member and he should be demoted.

GG

LMAO. 

PoliceRP Manager

+support

You have the most disrespectful and immature attitude for someone who is supposed to be a role model for lower ranking staff. I would like to have this individual demoted down to Moderator as he does not take his staff position seriously.

I strongly believe a warning is not enough for the actions of this staff member and he should be demoted.

+support

Normally I don't condone public staff drama, but this isn't the first time Naby has done something like this. 

He has been caught doing things against the rules in the past, but there wasn't enough evidence. 

Normally I don't condone public staff drama, but this isn't the first time Naby has done something like this. 

He has been caught doing things against the rules in the past, but there wasn't enough evidence. 

I do not want to start drama in anyway, I tried my hardest to settle this ingame before taking it here.

+Support. Evidence is there.

on another note, this is behavior you are displaying in this thread is not appropriate for a gaminglight staff member, let alone an adminstrator on our servers. Warns/Reports happen all the time, and staff isn’t exempt from them. I got warned the other day, I was upset about it but we can’t let that distract us from the bigger picture. I truly hope that you realize that the report against you was not made out of personal vendetta, but to hold you accountable for your actions. We need to continue holding professional relationships with our staff members. 

Accepted

staff will be warned

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18