Aaron Hotchers Staff restriction apeal

Aaron Hotcher

Steam Name: NinjaLightning

Ingame Name: Aaron Hotcher

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220764164

Have you donated to the server? Yes i have

Staff Restriction Length: 3 months (middle of may it ends)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Snar/Nolan i think

Reason for Staff Restriction: i think it was because i left staff and went to another server 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  Ok i want to start of by saying sorry the reason i apologise is the fact that you guys tolorate me

the fact that the staff team dosent loose there rag with me and i want to say thank you all my time on gaminglight as staff was exelent i was welcomed i was "wanted" i felt like i could do something better that what i did i know that what i did was wrong and i know that i shouldent have done what i did but i did it because i thought i would get accepted in to that server but i diddent i got rejected i understand that that was wrong but if i get un restriced i wont apply for staff on the server for a while as i feel like you guys dont want me back i feel like i lost all of the respect i had and i feel like im just known now as that minge that i use to be i understand if i have ruind the way you guys look at me and i want to say sorry i want to say sorry for all the ****ups in game and  i want to say sorry for they way i treated you and they way i was i know i deserve my restriction but i want to have that option to be staff on the new servers that are comming and i feel like if i dont say sorry if i dont say thanks i will never get it the community diddent shut down i left and i aslo want to say i was removed from staff once before when i was a donor mod and this would be my second chance technically

Ill cut to the point now i messed up i did it more than once i know that you think that im mingy but im not and i would like my restrction removed as im no longer staff on the server and im back to my GL self the hotcher that no one knows

I want to say thanks to managment and staff for letting me have a 2nd change but i blew it so again with the bottem of my heart     im sorry gaminglight community for what i have done

Edited by Aaron Hotcher

-support

-too many chances and you blew it. 

-literally had a change of heart cause the community shut down. 

-third strike and you're outta here

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support

No. I have given you every chance to be a good player, but you are always so rude to me.

In sits you threaten to shoot players after repeated verbal warnings, you argue instead of telling your side of the story, you try to escape sits, you may have lied about managment allowing you to break a rule, you mass RDM, you refuse to fix your mic, you boss me around and order me to do things, and you act so entitled. 

I do not mind you being on the server, but I cannot allow you to become staff. 

I'm sorry if this is rude, but you caused all of this. 

Definitely a -Support here 

reasons above 

You left to join another server twice, so chances are you’re going to do it again as well. I don’t think you’re dedicated to GamingLight at all

Edited by Fame

MAJOR -Support

- You have had too many chances and you have repeatedly messed up 

- Recently you haven't been the best person in-game 

- You are one to have grudges against other and seem to have a biased opinion at times

Edited by ★ Vinny

MAJOR -support

an absolute hypocrite

diesnt care about others

always has to have it his way

i don’t like him 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Definitely a -Support here 

reasons above 

You left to join another server twice, so chances are you’re going to do it again as well. I don’t think you’re dedicated to GamingLight at all

sorry to reply but i only left to 1 server once? this is my first time doig so

-support

Fame he was removed once for staff abuse and trying to leave to a community taking staff from us. If thats any better

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• 3 weeks later...

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18