Custom class models

Vodnik

What you want to see? - I would like to see a rule about the Custom Class playermodel's saying: "Skins that affect RP or is smaller then the normal size of a player, are not allowed.

Examples:      - Anime skins     - Tiny ass skins that are half the size of regular model (Harder to kill during gunfight or raid)   

Why should we add it? - First off, having the Playermodel's that affect RP will make the server appear like a DarkRP which we all know that DarkRP servers have no RP at all.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

• Better RP
  • Less toxic players
  • More players on server since it will have more/better Rp
  • make the server actually look real
  • Less abuse of small Playermodel's

Who is it mainly for? - Better Rp and make the server look better

Links to any content - Examples of horrible playermodel's that hurt my insides. Third one is just horrible and should never of been allowed!

1-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759977988&searchtext=player+models

2-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=702836882

3-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294422660

4-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=869012672

5-http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=719152152

6-https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=638612938

I can understand why you would be frustrated and I can definitely see the reasons for RP and why thus doesn't make any sense.

However, at the same time, Zeeptin approved the models and he does look through each of the player models make sure that they're able to be part of the server. 

Problems with models when it comes to hit detection or anything like that I always suggest making a bug report and have evidence to support your claim.

+support

+3 is ridiculous.

- if forced to change their models, players should get it for free.

+support

+3 is ridiculous.

+/-

+these models dont really make sense in RP

-if someone has these models they should be able to get them changed for free if they get removed

I can understand why you would be frustrated and I can definitely see the reasons for RP and why thus doesn't make any sense.

However, at the same time, Zeeptin approved the models and he does look through each of the player models make sure that they're able to be part of the server. 

Problems with models when it comes to hit detection or anything like that I always suggest making a bug report and have evidence to support your claim.

^^ Agreed

But also to correct, Their hit boxes are not broken, they are just smaller than normal people so harder to hit.

+/- Support 

+support

+3 is ridiculous.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

^^ Agreed

But also to correct, Their hit boxes are not broken, they are just smaller than normal people so harder to hit.

+/- Support 

Yes but thats still broken since they can hide behind a wall thats higher then there playermodels and shoot over them cause the camera os the same height...  aka- Broken

^^ Agreed

+/- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

-support you are just trying too find away too get rid of our models please stop complaining and play the game thank you very much.  Dead pool is a super hero if you want too talk about changing our model because it isn't rp related look at yours 6you should change yours as well. Than 

Edited by Hannah Yuki

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Hello, friends and others,

Regarding this post its been stated by management our player models aren't being changed they paid for them I mean if you want to refund me my $735 out of your pocket, by all means, go a, by all means, saying this hurts my insides well honestly that's your opinion and I respect that.

But here's where I draw the line 

d1be9c63413ed3c41ae0b73c9b8f2c28--anime-

(Better RP Less toxic players )

Could you give me a few examples of toxicity or some context?

(More players on the server since it will have more/better ) there are already a lot of people coming 

(Rp make the server actually look real) we already make the server look real bruh the Chinese have taken over America xD

mUHvmWv.gif

(Less abuse of smalPlayer model's's) we don't abuse them mainly we spawn a little house and ask for money and look cute as hell

459558_1360415475354_500_281.jpg

I would like to note since the yukis return zeeptin has been making more money other government buying classes 

also I love the back when people are being spied on and come to my Discord when it's only for you Keys it says that in the post only for you Keys join the Discord and I have other people who don't like the Yuki and who make slanderous post about us it seems like they're trying to get any dirt to get us banned or removed and I'm tired of it

I mean almost the entire police force could be warned for fear up do you know how many of rush me with shotguns and pistols then I have a sniper pointed at them and shoot them. Other can agree good hit detection is crap I've had a whole clip shoved into a cert and he didn't die 

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Hello friends and others,

Regarding this post its been stated by management our player models aren't being changed they payed for them I mean if you want to refund me my $735 out of your pocket by all means go a, by all means,saying this hurts my insides well honestly that's your opinion and I respect that.

(Better RP Less toxic players )

Could you give me a few examples of toxicity or some context ?

(More players on server since it will have more/better ) there are already lot of people coming 

(Rp make the server actually look real) we already make the server look real bruh the chineese have taken over America xD

(Less abuse of small Playermodel's) we don't abuse them mainly we spawn a little house and ask for money and look cute as hell

I would like to note since the yukis return zeeptin has been making more money other government buying classes 

tru

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King