ac15CR Staff Application

ac15CR

1. What is your in-game name?: SWAT PVT ac15CR XR37

2. What is your steam name?: ac15CR

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:82446824

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ---------->Note: If you do not wish to read all of this and just wish to see a list of servers I've staffed on it is on my steam bio, link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ac15CR/                                                                           ---------->To start off I have a lot of experience with staff/helping/being a part of a community. Again summed up version on steam bio but anyway let us begin, grab a nice thing of popcorn and get comfy. My staffing experience started on a server named BlueCoinRP. Starting with having some extra money laying around as a kid I bought Trial-Admin. The server manager, now one of my good friends, Scott showed me a lot. He was a great teacher and showed me the basics. I know this is not a life story so let me get on with it. After apply and being accepted for BlueCoinRP the server shutdown. Soon after I went on to be a Head Admin on NeonRP, also shut down relatively soon after. Going then to being a SuperAdmin on LightningRP, I got lots of experience of being a high up and accepting/denying applications and other higher up jobs. Going on to this server right here I was accepted but then became Inactive. I came back to Gmod on the release of BlueCoinRPv2 where I was scheduled to become the Staff Manager. It never came to that time because the server died with a lot of staff leaving including me because of the poorly managed staff team and the Owner never doing anything about it. Going then to GamingLight I had a lot of fun on PoliceRP learning even more then I have ever learned but then quitting for its lack of active staff, I will explain more soon. Going on, a friend from GamingLight asked gave me a Development job. Soon after, that was done I went to VisualRP. After quitting/resigning because I finished my Development job again, I went back to a server called |-ICE-|. Thinking it would be better than before I applied and had a good time until all the staff got extremely toxic and inactive. I soon left remembering why I left in the first place and came back to the server that never let my expectations down, Gaminglight.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early August 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 4th, 2017, far after I started playing on the server.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, I've donated for VIP and might soon be donating for a custom class.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator on the staff team.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the staff guidelines an exceeding amount times and understand it extremly well.

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time | EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ----------> Note: Before I start I would like to explain why I became inactive before on GamingLight. Overall to sum up I left the staff team for its lack of activity. That's just my personal opinion but from what I've seen so far it looks like that has greatly changed for the better.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ---------->I believe I deserve this rank because I love the server again and absolutely in the first place love helping people out. I like to be on duty and don't get bothered when I told at all. I enjoy helping with situations and figuring them out. I'm very low tempered and don't take it personally if someone gets mad at me and starts shouting or yelling. I also think I deserve the rank because I have a passion for helping people out and cleaning the server and community up to get it at its top. I also will almost always be on duty and active as staff. Some people ask why I do it and it is because I love doing it, I have a lot of experience with it and I don't think its another thing to do. I think of it as something fun. Overall to sum it up, I love helping people and figuring out situations. I like being on duty, I don't take it personally when people get mad at me and I'm really just a chill person who likes helping. Also as a bonus, I have lots of experience.

15. First off I would see if they're going to keep shooting people or running away in the sit and if they do the first thing I would do is jail/minge/freeze them so they cant do any more harm for now. If they don't I will not constrict them because I would see no reason to. After that's taken care of I would ask them to please stop yelling/cursing at me and if they do stop I would carry on but, if they don't stop cursing and or yelling I will give them one more warning to stop but after that I would have no chose but to mute/gag/minge them and then tell them why I did mute/gagged/minged them. I would then ask them nicely why they were Mass RDMing and if they continue to not answer or just be rude and annoying about it I would give the appropriate punishment which is a 10,000 second minge for Mass RDMing, quickly before that of course though I would tell them their punishment and then tell them why they are being punished (Mass RDMing). After the that the sit would be over. If going back he does stop cursing and yelling and answers my questions/is willing to talk about it and explain to me why he did it I would still need to punish him but maybe not as harshly, (It would depend on how bad the RDMing was).

Thanks for reading this hope to see you in game

-ac15CR

Contact me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ac15CR

EDIT: Gliched out and wasn't the way I submited it so tried again.

Edited by ac15CR

Huge +support

-active

-friendly

-old staff

-was a great staff member in the past

-knows the rules 

-no warns

-not a minge

-support 

he went inactive on SAIC

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Huge +support

-active

-friendly

-old staff

-knows the rules 

-no warns

-not a minge

-support 

he went inactive on SAIC

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+1 Support

• Active In-Game
  • Active on TS
  • Active on forums
  • Great Application
  • No warns
  • Ready for staff

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

Huge +support

-active

-friendly

-old staff

-knows the rules 

-no warns

-not a minge

-support 

he went inactive on SAIC

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15