Wolffes False warn

[GL] Wolffe

Your In-game: SRT PVT Wolffe SRM5

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:36492025

The admin's name in-game: Fame

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Fear RP 

Why do you think this warn was false: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuhZfdJsAJA&feature=youtu.be 

Any extra information: N/A

+support

I see no fearrp and again i must ask. With Fame in the Yuki's dealing with a Yuki admin call. Isnt it against the rules to deal with your friends sits? I will wait for fame to respond @Fame 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support. Evidence is clear that Wolffe didn't break fearRP. Wolffe was responding to a panic button. Got out of his patrol car and got behind it to equip his weapon. I see no fearRP here.

+Support 

i think even a normal player let alone an admin would be able to clearly  distinguish that this is clearly not fear rp 

awell fame shouldn’t be dealing with yuki sits. It’s been said time and time again.  

+Support reasons above.

+support

I see no fearrp and again i must ask. With Fame in the Yuki's dealing with a Yuki admin call. Isnt it against the rules to deal with your friends sits? I will wait for fame to respond @Fame 

Yea he does have a point, although there is a lot of yuki members so it may get hard to compeltly avoid them.

When I saw it happen GangGang did have his gun pointed at him but since his mic sucks he didnt get the words “ put your hands up” fully out. I did hear like “ put your ha” but his mic cut out. In the video it shows that as well. I saw it happen so I just took the sit. I’m not bias I do my job no matter who I’m dealing with. But to get rid of this headache I’ll jus +Support

ALSO the remove warn system is broken

Edited by Fame

+support

your welcome

-Lut

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

ACCEPTED

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18