Godzilla TNO Warn/Ban request

Richard Springfield

Your In-game: Richard ........field

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97372750

The player's name in-game: Godzilla TNO

The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:418203249

What did the player do: FearRP/ FailRP (stealing Gov car)  Also i took this to an ingame admin but instead of admitting he lied to the admin and started arguing. He said that i only came up to him with a taser thus he had the right to shoot me. Also (not captured in the video because of the bush) after he killed me he took my car and drove off. When i brought that up in the sit he simply denied stealing the car.

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://sendvid.com/9zyj1l9l

What do you believe should happen to the player: I tried to get this sorted with ingame but he apparently didnt want to. I think a warn/ a short ban would need to be put in place here.

Any extra information: Tried to handle this maturely ingame but he didnt want to so i think the punishment should be harsher because of the lieing part. Munchies and jake can confirm this.

Ban isn’t needed at all I think just a warning

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support 

For 1 warn fear rp

and a second warn for lying to staff

This isnt needed post a vote and leave.

nor are you comments sir if you simple didn't like it there a report post above it 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Denied

A Warn will be issued

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18