rdm false warn

Jeff Junior

i got rdm by a person named snowkitten meowgang she wanted to mug me but she only said drop 5k she killed me  and told the admin that i fearrp so i got a warnig the admin that gave me a warning was Hanna Yuki i have a screen shot that shows that she only sadi drop 5k the worst thing is taht she is a moderator snowkitten i just want you guys to take a way my warning i have 20 i dont want anymore warnings becous i dont wanna get band and becous i bhougt vip 1 week ago i am just asking you guys to talk to kitten about it and tell her to stop rdming .....   

Your In-Game Name:Jeff  Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: Smileykilller609 or smiley222

Staff member's In-Game Name: Hanna Yuki 

What did they do? Rdm false claim of fearrp 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Think that she should be trail moderator again  so she can learn the rules better  adn tak away my warning 

20180318192339_1.jpg

20180318192732_1.jpg

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

one the logs what i have read said she adverted mug drop 5k or die 

and the only reason i took it because i was the only person on duty  and if i remember there was no mods on at the time and do you want too explain why  you tried too take off running  when i teleport you 

and the common scene rule   takes over this of course she is going too kill you if you had gun pointed at you and didn't drop the money of course she would have killed you

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Unfortunately if no other staff are on they must take the sit. We just ask they do not be bias and do their job correctly and professionally. 

Now based off this report it’s hard to understand what’s going on, but after analyzing the report I’ve come to the conclusion that it was NOT  RDM, but it was completely in roleplay. If Jeff did not drop 5k, after he had a gun pointed towards him and had his life threatened, than it is completely fine to kill him. I have done this before and it is completely in the rules. 

Now I know Jeff, and I’m pretty darn sure he has more money than just 5,000 dollars. I’m sure he could’ve given Hannah and Mika 5,000 dollars, but he choose not to. In real life If someone has a gun pointed at you and demands your wallet or you will be shot, will you say no, or just stand there clueless in the eyes of death it’s self?  No, of course not. You would happily give him your money, and live to see another day ironically enough. 

Therefore, Hannah warned him for FearRP. I see no issue with these warns.

We should trust our staff to do their job correctly no matter the situation. And in this case, I believe she did. 

Hannah, in the future, refrain from doing your own sits. UNLESS ITS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AND THERE IS ZERO OTHER STAFF ON, please do not do this again.

Unfortunately if no other staff are on they must take the sit. We just ask they do not be bias and do their job correctly and professionally. 

Now based off this report it’s hard to understand what’s going on, but after analyzing the report I’ve come to the conclusion that it was NOT  RDM, but it was completely in roleplay. If Jeff did not drop 5k, after he had a gun pointed towards him and had his life threatened, than it is completely fine to kill him. I have done this before and it is completely in the rules. 

Now I know Jeff, and I’m pretty darn sure he has more money than just 5,000 dollars. I’m sure he could’ve given Hannah and Mika 5,000 dollars, but he choose not to. In real life If someone has a gun pointed at you and demands your wallet or you will be shot, will you say no, or just stand there clueless in the eyes of death it’s self?  No, of course not. You would happily give him your money, and live to see another day ironically enough. 

Therefore, Hannah warned him for FearRP. I see no issue with these warns.

We should trust our staff to do their job correctly no matter the situation. And in this case, I believe she did. 

Hannah, in the future, refrain from doing your own sits. UNLESS ITS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AND THERE IS ZERO OTHER STAFF ON, please do not do this again.

wasn't my own sit though I just got a call while being on duty 

wasn't my own sit though I just got a call while being on duty 

I believe Fame is referring to handling a sit called by another Yuki. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I believe Fame is referring to handling a sit called by another Yuki. Correct me if I'm wrong.

well if no one is on duty and other staff members are role-playing and not being on duty and I am the only one on what am I spose too  ignore the call and not do my job?  I also asked some one in admin chat too get on duty but all I do is get ignored no offence too the others but I don't really see a much of a team. With police rp staff like seriously . When a other teammate asks for help don't just ignore them. I'm done replying too this

Alrighty I got mod tags so here’s what happened:

First of all, Hannah had been on duty and currently was at the time. Also we aren’t in the same family anymore.

So I go to mug the guy and I advert mug drop 5k or die! He ran away and hid in a room and attempted to lock me out. I got into the door and shot him several times which killed him. I was the only one mugging him Hannah wasn’t involved in the mugging process. He then called staff, and Hannah showed up and appropriately and professionally handled the sit. There was no bias or anything like it going on. He also continued and went as far as to staff diss (ask Hannah cuz I didn’t get the chance to record it) but ya Hannah handled the sit and warned the guy. Also Hannah isnt In my family so I don’t see why she can’t handle the sit.

I would like to note for the record Mika was removed from the yukis 4 days ago

signed -asuna

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

but there was zero bias in the sit

exactly. she didn't show bias, so there's no issue. She wasn't there with them when he was mugged. She was already on staff and was the only one who could handle it. She did it professionally without any bias so there's nothing wrong here.

• 2 weeks later...