Munchies and Zayn's warn apeal

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

Your In-game: Freeze Yuki

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:158167029

The player's name in-game: Zayn and Munchies

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: So me and SM vinny saw Zayn and Munchies on the railing of highway with weapons, we aproached them and told mucnhies to put his hands up ( I didnt see Zayn when he had his weapon out SM Vinny did) so after telling munchies to put his hands up multiple times he did not listen and FearRP'ed and FailRP'ed,  while trying to handle Munchies Zayn starts shooting us, zayn is not a family member of munchies so he counter arrested mucnhies wich is not allowed, so RDM

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Munchies warned for FearRP and FailRP ( or 1 of them ) and Zayn for FailRP and RDM

Any extra information: N/A

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Seeing that you pull up with guns on me and didn't specify who you were pointing at so I felt pretty threatened, then im not letting my friend get shot for what was actually a glitch that he had a weapon out for literally a second, now here's what actually happened.. From what I know, I  don't need to be in a family cause from what I've seen, Yuki's ALWAYS do what I did. So if I'm being warned they should be too am i right or else it really wouldn't be fair. Even after me and Munchies were in a family you all kept harassing us and following us just pointing your guns at us and stalking us, what's that say? Also munchies didn't fear rp since when i started shooting, you all locked guns on me. He didn't Fear RP you just took guns off him. This is a false report.

Here's my side:

https://youtu.be/DY_tBOHKxvo 

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Seeing that you pull up with guns on me and didn't specify who you were pointing at so I felt pretty threatened, then im not letting my friend get shot for what was actually a glitch that he had a weapon out for literally a second, now here's what actually happened.. From what I know, I  don't need to be in a family cause from what I've seen, Yuki's ALWAYS do what I did. So if I'm being warned they should be too am i right or else it really wouldn't be fair. Even after me and Munchies were in a family you all kept harassing us and following us just pointing your guns at us and stalking us, what's that say? Also munchies didn't fear rp since when i started shooting, you all locked guns on me. He didn't Fear RP you just took guns off him. This is a false report.

Here's my side:

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Here's my side:

Your In-game: Freeze Yuki

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:158167029

The player's name in-game: Zayn and Munchies

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: So me and SM vinny saw Zayn and Munchies on the railing of highway with weapons, we aproached them and told mucnhies to put his hands up ( I didnt see Zayn when he had his weapon out SM Vinny did) so after telling munchies to put his hands up multiple times he did not listen and FearRP'ed and FailRP'ed,  while trying to handle Munchies Zayn starts shooting us, zayn is not a family member of munchies so he counter arrested mucnhies wich is not allowed, so RDM

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Munchies warned for FearRP and FailRP ( or 1 of them ) and Zayn for FailRP and RDM

Any extra information: N/A

Here's my side:

well you guys did point a gun on him for like 5 secounds than you look at munchies i  don't see rdm

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

It was nlr but the video Dosent show what happend after

But imma - support it as most of the PD broke a rule

as we were all getting pissy about it so we all nlr ( mine was more ovious as i spawn at spawn)

literally all that had happened after was you harassing us and threatening to strike me on secret service. Which you can’t do. 

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

literally all that had happened after was you harassing us and threatening to strike me on secret service. Which you can’t do. 

I have spoken to the SS Commader and the strike was valid and you CANNOT appeal it as what you do of of the job is still on the Conduct if you playerdiss we will note that down

-support

all i see in this video is Aaron breaking NLR zayn was perfectly within his rights to gun you down.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18