^RaM's Staff Application

Oyte

Yes Or No  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes (Why?)
    • No (Why?)

1. What is your in-game name?: My in game name is Samuel.

2. What is your steam name?:^RaM

3. What is your steam ID?: My steamID is 76561198120734181

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience staffing but I have very little and I am looking to further my experience by becoming a staff on GamingLight. I have been a staff of multiple gmod servers, I have also been an admin on some csgo community servers.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing GamingLight on my other account which was hacked, in early 2016-2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made a new forum account for my coming back on the server on this account.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for accidental FailRP

9. Have you donated? I have not donated, but I plan to some time in the future.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I have read the staff handbook and I am aware that I will be tested on it.

12. Timezone: My current timezone is UTC -5 Eastern Standard Time (EST)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I think that I could improve the community in aspects that may not be seen by others, and I can also resolve issues with fairness, toughness, and correct punishments. I also believe that I should be the rank that I am applying for because of my past experience with moderating servers.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn them, and if they continue I would minge them for the length that I believe would be appropriate. (I would most likely follow the staff handbook and do 600 seconds.)

Please leave any feedback in the replies and I will try and improve on the feedback :)

Edited by Oyte

-SUPPORT

-No poll

-Very little effort

-Never seen in-game/TS

-inactive on forums

-Tmods can only minge for 300 seconds

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

I don't know how to add a poll xd there is no option. 

Thank you all for your support (+/-), I will be looking into how to better my application in the future, for now, I will keep taking feedback.

I don't know how to add a poll xd there is no option. 

Thank you all for your support (+/-), I will be looking into how to better my application in the future, for now, I will keep taking feedback.

https://gyazo.com/e49ff04f03678dc58c1eeb46927b5580

Here's a GIF on how to make a poll.

-SUPPORT

-No poll

-Very little effort

-Never seen in-game/TS

-inactive on forums

-Tmods can only minge for 300 seconds

Goodluck to you!

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif

-support

-no effort

-never seen in game/teamspeak

-new fourms account

good luck

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15