Foxxx's Trial Moderator Appication

Foxxx

1. What is your in-game name?: Foxxx

2. What is your steam name?: Foxxx

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:209898134

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes star wars rp before

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 2 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 19 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Think I Deserve This rank cause I am a Trusted member around the community and am really looking forward to staffing on this server I want to help out the server too. I'm Pretty Darn Active throughout the community, I feel Like with me being apart of the PoliceRP Staff team will just Increase that, I'm Kind and Never will let down anybody. I have read through the staff handbook multiple times and Know all the rules clearly. I'm Not a minge and Fully understand the Staff ratio (20 Players Per 1 Staff). Im good with ULX and Have used it before on a Server That Is now Shut down. I want to Help prevent rule breakers and Help the server I'm Kind and am mostly known from Swat, I'm really looking forward to Staffing and I hope to meet new people while at It.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I Would give them a Verbal warning Otherwise I would Warn them for Staff Disrespect. If they continue The Disrespect I Would Minge Them For a Certain Amount of time

Edited by melgarj425

+Support

-Active all around  (TS/Forums/In-game)

-Friendly

-Mature

-Good application

-Deserves a chance at Tmod

Good luck!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+ Support

Seen on the server before and seems to be professional. The only thing is you have a good bit of warns, your forums account is inactive, and you have senior management in your profile pic. Be sure to change that as to not confuse any new comers into thinking your SMT.

Good luck!

+ Support

Seen on the server before and seems to be professional. The only thing is you have a good bit of warns, your forums account is inactive, and you have senior management in your profile pic. Be sure to change that as to not confuse any new comers into thinking your SMT.

Good luck!

ok ill make sure i do

1. What is your in-game name?: Foxxx

2. What is your steam name?: Foxxx

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:209898134

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes star wars rp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 2 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 19 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Think I Deserve This rank cause I am a Trusted member around the community and am really looking forward to staffing on this server I want to help out the server too. I'm Pretty Darn Active throughout the community, I feel Like with me being apart of the PoliceRP Staff team will just Increase that, I'm Kind and Never will let down anybody. I have read through the staff handbook multiple times and Know all the rules clearly. I'm Not a minge and Fully understand the Staff ratio (20 Players Per 1 Staff). Im good with ULX and Have used it before on a Server That Is now Shut down. I want to Help prevent rule breakers and Help the server I'm Kind and am mostly known from Swat, I'm really looking forward to Staffing and I hope to meet new people while at It.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I Would give them a Verbal warning Otherwise I would Warn them for Staff Disrespect. If they continue The Disrespect I Would Minge Them For a Certain Amount of time

+support

active

friendly

knows the rules

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator