Sexylegs munchiesians warns repeal

sexylegs

your in-game: sexylegs muchiesians

your steamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:55975235
The admin's name in-game: Rhenic yuki

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):witnessed by andrew munchiesians , wille munchiesians(a trial moderator), and Rhenic yuki (the person that warned me and agreed that is should be removed)

Why do you think this warn was false:the umbrella corps loitered outside of base so we went to raid them. upon being called to an admin sit we told Rhenic yuki about what happened and were warned because that wasnt a reason to go kill them and they claimed that they did not own the base so it wasnt a actual raid. after getting out of the admin sit and recieving a RDM warn i went to the white warehouse (where the "RDM took place") and found out they had actualy owned it. right after that i called Rhenic and asked him if he could come look at something. i showed him that the gate was owned by them and it was a legit raid (reason of raid was family feud which is true). we spoke for a few minutes and he said if i were to repeal it then he would vouch for me

Any extra information: I really like Rhenic and think he is a great moderator and it was just a huge confusing misunderstanding 

+Support

Was a mistake and the other players allegedly lied to staff, which should result in  a warning or further possible punishment if proven guilty. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope you can get this fixed!

+Support

Was a mistake and the other players allegedly lied to staff, which should result in  a warning or further possible punishment if proven guilty. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope you can get this fixed!

Was present in the sit and this is true. 

-support

you went up to William and rdmed him while he was in the street

you at first said that you were raiding, but we had no base

you then changed your excuse to that we were loitering but we were in the street of a public road

you again changed your excuse to I believe that you were mugging him but there were no adverts in logs

-/+ support

i was the other staff member on however I was involved in a different situation (sit) so I can't offer anything from a different point of view

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

you at first said that you were raiding, but we had no base

you then changed your excuse to that we were loitering but we were in the street of a public road

you again changed your excuse to I believe that you were mugging him but there were no adverts in logs

You were basing in the white warehouse u never denied this. What u did deny is that your family owned the door which is a lie that Rhenic yuki (the admin that warned me) caught you in. there were multiple RP reason for me to kill you guys which were all denied because of this lie that your told. Rhenic now knows this and agreed that i was right and that it was a legit reason to kill/raid.

+Support 

-They were Lying

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

We owned the doors, but we not even in whiteware house. So you couldn’t have killed us in a raid, we were on a public road. There was nothing in white warehouse anyways. No bitminers/etc or even props.

This is not true and there is no reason to lie. i dont even want you to get warned or anything because i think u honestly did not know the door was owned by one of your family members. However you were sitting in the white warehouse when we killed you and even Rhenic knows this and my family members, as for the reason of the  raid it was family feuds nothing more.

if you would like to have a reminder of what happened here it is. me andrew and willie (moderator) came to raid you as soon i presses the open button my family member shot you with and awp and i ran in with a pump at almost the same time and killed you both. What you told rhenic is that it was that it was not a legit raid because the doors were unowned not that you were not at the base like you are saying now. He can confirm that this is true

+Support

-I was present during the raid it was a legit raid because they owned the gate

-Clout was not even on the server when this was placed (Clout please do not reply to this you were not even present {any messages you need to send me can stay out of this forums post so message me out of here any other posts will be ignored})

-They were past the fence THEY owned (which means that they are in the owned property [Raidable])

-During the sit they said "You never tried to mug us" even though Willie tried to mug one of them and they ran off (Breaking Fear RP)

-support

-This is a complete lie, they were past their owned fence so when they pressed the button to open the warehouses doors I shot him in the back and my family rushed in and finished them

-I understand it was a misunderstanding from Rhenic Yuki's side but it's all good not everyone will be 100% perfect in anything. In reality everyone makes mistakes, Rhenic is just a a amazing staff member and I am glad that he become part of the staff team for the server I enjoy now. Keep up the good work Rhenic!!!