WOLFY'S 1 YEAR OF STAFF!

[GL] Wolfy

Well as you have seen in the title i have been staff here for 1 year today (not apart of GL staff) i originally found GL by accident when messing on with some friends a met an old player named cuddly panda so we became friends and i wanted to do more and more GL so i bought VIP+ then a teamspeak chanel and finaly i got added to a custom job. About 3 or 4 months of just playing here i wanted to get involved even more so applied for SWAT back when a player name Derek Vinnyard was commander and Koray was his left hand man! i was starting to get well known as a good SWAT member so decided to apply for Lieutenant after 2 attempts i was allowed into rockford police department low command. on the staff side of things i had been granted moderator (TMOD wasn't a thing back then) and it took me 11 months due to certain EX managers that i had made enemys of and thanks to the new management style i was promoted a month or so ago. so many a person has come and go but theres a few that have stayed blaziken i remember when you were a mod, Nolan we played many a time as PD NoOne i never thought id see the day they trusted you enough to have an office!, Gaur well hell i was staff before you so watched you grow to be the best staff member you could be

there are many more people that have either gone or have stayed that i would like to thank but at this moment don't have the time.

this is to hopefully as long a run as possible and i hope to make it far in the staff team as well as in RP ranks and hope to be around a hell of a lot longer! 

many thanks to all of the old and new players for keeping us goin!

and big thanks to Zeeptin and all the manages i wouldn't of been able to get to were i am with out you all!

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic