Staff Fails

Mike_da_noob

When I was a trial moderator I dropped this guy off the roof on accident and I was so scared because I thought he was going to report me for admin abuse. Not to mention the thing everyone has always done: bringing the whole sever. 

When I was a trial moderator I dropped this guy off the roof on accident and I was so scared because I thought he was going to report me for admin abuse. Not to mention the thing everyone has always done: bringing the whole sever. 

Nice I think the closest thing I have gotten to brining the whole server would be like 10 people bc I accidentally typed the wrong thing, there user name was like Jin but I only put in and yea that happened.

I was Head of staff on another server (Not gonna mention it because it's still up)

But, I accepted someone's application and he had to resign the next day.

He made a bomb threat against his school and his parents literally smashed his computer.

There was another time I was Trial Mod on Impulse Gaming (It's dead) and I was warning someone for RDM but got the name wrong and gave someone else a permaban for their 20th warn.

Frank Wayne Former RU Military Police Co-Commander, Former Spetsnaz Commander.

"Rangers Lead The Way."

"The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday."

i had a female when i was a mod here on police rp back in the old days 

a female asked for help said i had a deep attractive voice and valk came by (i know) so valk put me and her in a tube and said enjoy love birds and i wanted valk  then he 1v1 me and i killed him and i hit the wrong key bind hopping around like an idiot and well minted everyone but valk 

this was back when we didn't have the job checker for onduty

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

that might've been me... lmfao

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Back when I was assistant manager on a DarkRP myself and the manager had a bind to rocket the whole staff team... that was fun. (rocket is like slay except it blows you 20 feet into the sky when you turn off noclip). 

I remember we also did the good ol disable prop protection and walk around with a 10k torque motor attached to a saw blade to commit mass murder. 

When I was a head Admin on a swrp server, there was This command which basically tpes everyone to a place on the map with all the props that for were spawned and it opens this hatch and basically about 300 props+players fell into a hole where they bounced off walls and it crashed the server completely. 

That’s me

One time i was Tmod and i meant to bring US then a person instead i accidently wrote "!bring us" and brought the whole server lmao.

well not the whole server just the US side

Russian Air Force Major. Former US COL

Senior Moderator on Military[RP]

"Well, God damn it then Ranger's Lead The Way!" -Norman Cota 1944

Lul I mean come play with us tomorrow night :)

one time on scp-rp i accidentally hit a giant black flashing button and activated..... let's just say things got really interesting from there... and maybe one or two warheads were involved....

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Another server, which I might add was poorly set up, had it to where you could put out a command for an entire server group, and I accidentally banned the other admins because the guy I was banning was named adam and I made a typo... whoops 

1. Didnt know what the skybox was so i flew around in it. Good thing i was one of the only players xD

2. After I switched to milrp I accidentally godded the entire Seal team during war trying to god a TMod named Seal

3.Accidentally crashed the server

now i realise why im not staff anymore

• Bread locked this topic