Should Goblin be 501st Vice Commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Goblin be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes (why)
    • No (why)

What is your steam name?: sexylegs

What is your steam ID?:

• STEAM_0:1:55975235

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No i do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About three months ago

What date did you make your forums account? about a month ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a member

How many warns do you have on the server? 15 (Roughly five are false but i do not have evidence due to me not recording)

Have you donated? No 

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone: Pacific standard time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) When i first started playing i was slightly mingy. After hours and hours of playing on the server i began to take it more seriously. I started realizing how many people played the game just to make other people angry and ruin there experience and i kind of felt helpless when it came to their punishment. each time i called an admin they said they need some kind of evident which i did not have. I think that me becoming trial moderator would help out the community better than most other players because of my tendencies to stay up through most of the night. Also my ability to put myself in others shoes and not loose my chill when in a serious discussion 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is cuss at u? I would try to look at logs and see if the player actualy did RDM. next i would try to calm him down and make sure he understood what he did wrong and see if he had any remorse. if he kept cussing i would try to bring a higher up and see what they could do. if a higher up was not available i would minge them for the maximum amount of time and warn them for player diss/mass RDM

Edited by sexylegs
i was in team speak and pressed g button to talk while typing

+/- Support

+ See on a lot.

+ Long time member

- Inactive forums account.

- 10 warns is still a lot.

-Never staffed before, although we all start somewhere. 

Deserves a Shot at it at least!

Goodluck my dude

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support 

My personal belief with Tmod is that all players who are active in game and show maturity should be able to recieve the rank. 

It is only a staff trial period so it should be used to get good members ready for actual staffing. If he has some areas that need improvement then lets work with him to get those fixed.

+/- Support

+ See on a lot.

+ Long time member

- Inactive forums account.

- 10 warns is still a lot.

-Never staffed before, although we all start somewhere. 

He can be a bit of a minge at times, but lets be honest; its non serious RP and he plays as a criminal. Warns are so easy to get when you play hundreds of hours as a criminal class. 

+support 

My personal belief with Tmod is that all players who are active in game and show maturity should be able to recieve the rank. 

It is only a staff trial period so it should be used to get good members ready for actual staffing. If he has some areas that need improvement then lets work with him to get those fixed.

He can be a bit of a minge at times, but lets be honest; its non serious RP and he plays as a criminal. Warns are so easy to get when you play hundreds of hours as a criminal class. 

I would also like to state in general the views you have about the Muchiesian family should not reflect on this application. It is the player not the family who aapplied for that please keep this in mind :)

I would have to give this application a Major +Support

The Yukis and the Munchies Family have a strong relationship, therefore I’ve seen sexy legs play before. I’ve never seen him minge before, and I’ve never had problems with SexyLegs -ever. I think he would be a great member of staff based off of his activity, maturity, and over whelming care for this community. 

+support

-I personally haven't had issues with you

-active

-friendly

-understands te rules from my perspective

-however you should be a bit more active on your forums account

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

active

i haven't had any problems with this guy/girl/atackheli/other

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+support really friendly player

+ very nice 

+ cares about the community

+ would be good too have a part of our team 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Major + Support

-active in game and teamspeak

-friendly

-never had an issue with you

-seem to know what to do in most situations

-decent effort in app

-good person

+ Support 

I have know sexy legs for a long time and have never has a problem with it. Get more active on the forums and you will be good