Uga Koala Staff Abuse:

Willie

Your In-Game Name: Willie Munchiesians

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701422

Staff member's In-Game Name: Uga Koala Munchiesins

What did they do? Abused staff powers in order to unarrest family members after a failed bank raid. He did this to all of the Munchiesians Faction Members who were involved in the failed bank raid, thus
I don’t feel any remorse for the altercations on Uga’s part. I attached a ss of my death just to show time-stamps. Uga’s Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192294830.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Time Stamp Reference: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327392265

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike & a Verbal Warning.
Edited by Willie

Your In-Game Name: Willie Munchiesians

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701422

Staff member's In-Game Name: Uga Koala Munchiesins

What did they do? Abused staff powers in order to unarrest family members after a failed bank raid. He did this to all of the Munchiesians Faction Members who were involved in the failed bank raid, thus
I don’t feel any remorse for the altercations on Uga’s part. I attached a ss of my death just to show time-stamps. Uga’s Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192294830.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Time Stamp Reference: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327392265

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike & a Verbal Warning.

Hello,

While i cant comment on this particular situation 

This staff member was acting immature and using his trial moderator rank to pull people into reacting to this post 

http://prnt.sc/ipljnm   

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support, Abuse of administration job. Just makes the job even serious to have a timer on it.

^^^

+support

unacceptable behavior

abuse of staff position to unaddressed family members

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

Advertized. 

That is not a good reason to -support a staff report you should actually read the report and base you decision on that not on how you found out about this report, and while yes it is frowned upon to advertise a staff report you should not -support for that reason alone.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

That is not a good reason to -support a staff report you should actually read the report and base you decision on that not on how you found out about this report, and while yes it is frowned upon to advertise a staff report you should not -support for that reason alone.

Although you have good reasoning, Pliskin, I have to disagree with you there. You see, not only is he, by advertising, spreading the bad deeds of this staff member,causing drama, but he is also attempting to get more and more people to come +Support this post. Anyone who does that, in my opinion, is practically begging for attention. And that right there is why I have to -Support.

I have spoken to a member of management about Koala’s behavior. He will be spoken too most likely. The worst case scenario: A strike. 

We can agree to disagree, Pliskin.

Edited by Fame

Although you have good reasoning, Pliskin, I have to disagree with you there. You see, not only is he, by advertising, spreading the bad deeds of this staff member,causing drama, but he is also attempting to get more and more people to come +Support this post. Anyone who does that, in my opinion, is practically begging for attention. And that right there is why I have to -Support.

I have spoken to a member of management about Koala’s behavior. He will be spoken too most likely. The worst case scenario: A strike. 

We can agree to disagree, Pliskin.

But at the end of the day just because he advertised it you should’ve +/- supported with full reasoning. I swear management said don’t just put a word down out detail into it. Within reason. Your a admin you don’t do small amounts of things now like trial mods you do more your more noticeable. I am not disagreeing with you fame but the way you did it wasn’t based on your opinion and shouldn’t of had been putten down unless it was a staff application.