Fame Yuki Staff Report

AlbanianPapi217

Your In-Game Name: SWAT PVT AlbanianPapi XR29

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118306862

Staff member's In-Game Name: Fame Yuki

What did they do? Staff diss

Evidence (REQUIRED): http://plays.tv/video/5a9f495c19d69d0c0f/staff-report

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? If this is his first time, slap on the wrist, if he had been reported more than 3 times then I prefer demotion to Tmod. I just want him to make sure that staff should not be disrespecting other staff members.

+ SUPPORT 

should be setting a example to  tmod s not showing them to f off

yea, I do not feel that a staff restriction is needed, but Fame you really should not be telling anyone to f*ck off. The fact that you said you where telling the mafia person f*ck as an excuse is even worse, as that’s player dis not an excuse and your clearly lieing. Remember staff should be the most friendly people on the server and should NEVER argue in front of players, you broke both of those rules. Albani did seem like he was antagonizing the situation by talking to you in a passive aggressive manner. Until I here your side of the story I am going to stick with +Support as a senior mod should know better than to break those rules, plus you are supposed to be a good influence on t-mods. I do feel that a demotion is required for this situation. THIS IS MY VIEW POINT UNTIL I HEAR YOUR SIDE.

By the way, Albani did a manager+ give you permission to record on duty?

Edited by Mike_da_noob

I can’t do this anymore. I’m litterly so done with all of this drama.I told you I want talking to you I was mad because the Yukis just died in the raid an admin pulled me out of. I even said that in the video but you know what fine make a staff report on me because that’s all anyone ever does now  I litterly had to get off early because of all this disrespect and everyone treating me like trash and making me look bad on camera. 

This has to stop. People are threatening to resign over this stuff man 

i will not comment on this post anymore 

Edited by Fame

yea, I do not feel that a staff restriction is needed, but Fame you really should not be telling anyone to f*ck off. The fact that you said you where telling the mafia person f*ck as an excuse is even worse, as that’s player dis not an excuse and your clearly lieing. Remember staff should be the most friendly people on the server and should NEVER argue in front of players, you broke both of those rules. Albani did seem like he was antagonizing the situation by talking to you in a passive aggressive manner. Until I here your side of the story I am going to stick with +Support as a senior mod should know better than to break those rules, plus you are supposed to be a good influence on t-mods. I do feel that a demotion is required for this situation. THIS IS MY VIEW POINT UNTIL I HEAR YOUR SIDE.

1. I was never antagonizing because I was not involved with the sit, i believe that was joe, I was just spectating and i went back and forth to a different admin request

2. I dont need permission to record unless im doing it for youtube, which I am not. I record for liability concerns.

3. Listen, Fame I treat people the way they treat me, if they treat u like trash then do not talk to them, i never disrespected u nor do i disrespect anyone.

+/- support

+ shouldn’t have told them f*ck off/you

-He was in an RP situation when he was brought. I would be angry too if all my friends died because of a sit.

If Joe was the staff to initiate the sit and he just left, he needs to be talked to. Earlier I was raiding the TNO gang with some other allies and he flew in while on duty saying “just so you guys know you’re being raided.” Unfortunately I didn’t record this. 

I do not think a demotion is required at all. This is a minor offense which at most should be a talking to if accepted.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

Why does people make this shit bigger then it is all they are saying is **** YOU who cares I get talked shit to all the time on mili staffing saying ll get your ip im gona get u demoted and alot other stuff but i hostely dont realy care can people stop making this stuff bigger then it is 

Naby,

If it was something that he did not know, that's fine. BUT he was disrespecting a fellow staff member, theres no excuse for it and its common sense on how its not allowed, he should have known better. IT IS COMMON COURTESY to respect every fellow staff member, something simple should not be told when it is easy to follow

Tbh I understand its rude but could you not of just told him not to do it again as me and a lot of staff are sick of pretty staff reports 

Mate this is honestly rediculous. 

Why does people make this shit bigger then it is all they are saying is **** YOU who cares I get talked shit to all the time on mili staffing saying ll get your ip im gona get u demoted and alot other stuff but i hostely dont realy care can people stop making this stuff bigger then it is 

You’re  right but the true reality of this problem is this: if you do something wrong I’m going to report you to management and get you demoted.  its such a waste of managements time. They don’t even ATTEMPT to talk to you in game. I even told the guy I wasn’t talking to him, INFACT I was pissed because I was pulled out of a raid and into a sit for a stupid reason. 

How many staff resigned this week? 8?

You get my frustration now. It’s all about getting the competition demoted and out of the picture to these people are we’re sick of it 

Edited by Fame

Like I said idc about getting promoted or not, I just appreciate honesty and respect, which u did not show to me. All u did was give me a snarky attitude, u said f off and when i asked what did u say, u made an excuse instead of apologizing so i did talk to u bc i wanted to know whats up with u, but u just blamed someone else so u can get away with cursing at staff, i never cursed at anyone but atleast apologize for saying that because if it was u as an admin and a player said that to u, u would warn and get angry so stop acting like a victim and just apologize, its not that hard.

Like I said idc about getting promoted or not, I just appreciate honesty and respect, which u did not show to me. All u did was give me a snarky attitude, u said f off and when i asked what did u say, u made an excuse instead of apologizing so i did talk to u bc i wanted to know whats up with u, but u just blamed someone else so u can get away with cursing at staff, i never cursed at anyone but atleast apologize for saying that because if it was u as an admin and a player said that to u, u would warn and get angry so stop acting like a victim and just apologize, its not that hard.

You say excuses to doge the fact that it was not directed towards you. Believe what you want to believe. 

Edited by Fame

• Manager

1. I was never antagonizing because I was not involved with the sit, i believe that was joe, I was just spectating and i went back and forth to a different admin request

2. I dont need permission to record unless im doing it for youtube, which I am not. I record for liability concerns.

3. Listen, Fame I treat people the way they treat me, if they treat u like trash then do not talk to them, i never disrespected u nor do i disrespect anyone.

It states in the staff handbook That you do need permission to record on duty http://prntscr.com/io8c27

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

very report him I shall do the same I have 32 minutes of video footage of you flying around interfering with my roleplay we can roll that way

we had this unofficial staff meeting you were there and this is how you act you have officially lost any respect you had from me

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

u would warn and get angry so stop acting like a victim and just apologize, its not that hard.

Do not speak of what I would do you don’t know me. No I wouldn’t warn a player for saying **** off like I have anger issues or something 

very report him I shall do the same I have 32 minutes of video footage of you flying around interfering with my roleplay we can roll that way

we had this unofficial staff meeting you were there and this is how you act you have officially lost any respect you had from me

Yup I know you do that’s the sad thing. 

Asuna has so much material  on everyone but doesn’t post it to prevent all this drama but the INSTANT someone gets something on someone else they post it you guys are drama hungry 

Edited by Fame

I agree with Fame, Just cause you are told to **** Off does not mean you should warn them, maybe a verbal warn or just pass it by. I also don't really think saying **** off is diss, but calling someone or what they say is Retarded isn't very... nice but you shouldn't make a big deal about it. There is a real problem with the world now a days everyone is hurt by small words that you should just brush off, Its just sad to make a big deal about words...

-/+ Support

Edited by Samuel Santiago

I agree with Fame, Just cause you are told to **** Off does not mean you should warn them, maybe a verbal warn or just pass it by. I also don't really think saying **** off is diss, but calling someone or what they say is Retarded isn't very... nice but you shouldn't make a big deal about it. There is a real problem with the world now a days everyone is hurt by small words that you should just brush off, Its just sad to make a big deal about words...

-/+ Support

not to mention this is a video game 

also this is a "sensitive" moderator who screamed at me for saying the same thing I mean if you cant take a joke or ****ery then don't be staff we noke with each other its the name of the game

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Yeah, Most staff joke with each other all the time, Whether its in TS or IG and nobody ever flips out about it. This Doesn't Make much sense on why you'd report them. Words may "hurt" but there's no need to make a big deal about it and make it public.

also this is a "sensitive" moderator who screamed at me for saying the same thing I mean if you cant take a joke or ****ery then don't be staff we noke with each other its the name of the game

Agreed I don’t see the issue he is just trying to get me demoted 

Edited by Fame

Tbh I understand its rude but could you not of just told him not to do it again as me and a lot of staff are sick of pretty staff reports 

I’m tired of coming on the forums and seeing staff reporting staff. This needs to stop. Its being immature, we should be able to work it out as a team, if speak with a SMT privately. 

I’m tired of coming on the forums and seeing staff reporting staff. This needs to stop. Its being immature, we should be able to work it out as a team, if speak with a SMT privately. 

Gaur I most certainly agree. Everyone is sick of it. 8 staff resigned this week because of this. Btw how are you Gaur? I know you’ve been on LOA

This is stupid you will not get through life if you start crying each time some one tells you to F off like can me in backin the day we would get called a hell of a lot worse!

just talk to him rather than try to get him demoted like come on.,,

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche