Young Savage

Steam Name: YoungR8

Ingame Name:Nick Savage(On PRP) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196592116

Have you donated to the server? No

Staff Restriction Length:Perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:Valk

Reason for Staff Restriction: Violating the handbook

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): It's been a while and I've changed. I made a stupid mistake that came back and slapped me across the face. I am truly deeply sorry for my mistake. It has been over 8 months since I made this mistake. I should've never did what I did. I have spent over 800 hours on the gaming light Police RP server and enjoyed almost all of them. I loved working with all the other staff and my job being a trail mod and moderator. I never really got into trouble with other staff except the one time I made the mistake to lose my staff rank. Many times I have thought about coming back but I felt unwelcome because of what I did. Yes my res removals have been denied before, but the last time I tried to get it removed was August 22nd,2017 and if you don't believe me here is the link.(http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/15089-nick-savage-staff-restriction-appeal/) Since then I have changed for the better. I have gained better experience with rule following and responsibility. Please give me a second chance. Thanks for the opportunity to have this removed.

Thanks, Nick

-Support replying to own app

+/- Support

-Replied to Own App

- Deserves Another Chance

Since when can you not reply to a ban appeal? The only thing you cant reply to is an application. (You MUST NOT Quote/Reply to players in your application, Once you have posted your application Do NOT reply to anyone on that Application. If you do your Application can be DENIED)

Since when can you not reply to a ban appeal? The only thing you cant reply to is an application. (You MUST NOT Quote/Reply to players in your application, Once you have posted your application Do NOT reply to anyone on that Application. If you do your Application can be DENIED)

+Support 

Long time member

Made a mistake 

Just cause you get a staff res taken off does not mean you auto become staff which I don't think many people realize 

I wish you luck my friend

~Mervin

-Support

- Replied to own app

- many issues have happened with you

-Support

If I am not mistaken you are with Jabs Savage, the smod that breaks every rule on the motd, if you were staff restricted then I believe it because Jabs has put bad rep on your name.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• 4 weeks later...