Rias Gremory's Staff Application

Jexus Rise The Weaboo

Should I be given the position of 501st BXO?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be BXO?

• Yes (Provide reason)
    • No (Provide reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Rias Gremory

2. What is your steam name?: jexxy

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:86863952

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have roughly 2000 hours on GMOD. I would say around 350 hours of that time was spent on duty as a staff member. The Servers I had been staff in are long gone now, except for one, but it is a dying server now (ICE DarkRP). Used to have 150-200 players on across their four servers.) I have also spent experience as administration on other platforms and games such as, Minecraft, Squad, Arma 3, Discord, and Teamspeak.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I used to play on the Military RP server a long time ago, i cant really remember when joined that, maybe around a year? For the PoliceRP server, i joined around 2 weeks ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account?  25 Dec 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have a squeaky clean record! (0 warns)

9. Have you donated? Yup! 20$ on PoliceRP, and i donated on the MilitaryRP server a long time ago, cant remember how much.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes!

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because not only do i have countless hours of experience in administration, I have the right mind set, I remain calm during the most frustrating of admin sits, I have a friendly personality, and I just enjoy being able to help out the server i play on. I have made many friends on the server, including making a family alliance with the Yuki Family, Making friends with multiple low ranking staff, DJ Falcon, Asuan Yuki, and Hannah Yuki. I would enjoy being administration on this server, I cant wait to find out if i get denied or accepted!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would speak calmly and ask him to calm down and stop swearing. If he calms down I would continue with the sit as normal and most likely give him a 10,000 second Anti-Minge. If he insists on not calming down, i will mute him, explain to him the rule he has broken, ask him to calm down once again and explain he has one more time to calm down, then I will un-mute him to see if he stopped, if he did not, I would mute him again, explain what rule he broke again and give him his punishment, which would be, 10,000 Second Anti-Minge, and a warning for staff disrespect

Edited by Jexus Rise The Weaboo

- Support

If you only joined police RP two weeks ago you really should not be applying het, even if you played on militaryRP. Also your forum account is very inactive.

^^ -support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+ Support 

Listen's to staff in a respective manner

Mature

Clean Warns

Long Time Forum Supporter

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+/- Support

Personally, you seem like a good person who knows basic rules and such. But I strongly recommend that you get more hours in the server and play for at least a month or two before applying.

I am neutral

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8