AlbanianPapi TMOD application

AlbanianPapi217

1. What is your in-game name?: Trooper CPL AlbanianPapi 1T63

2. What is your steam name?: AlbanianPapi217

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:118306862

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Around december of last year

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/31/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. What is your in-game name?: Trooper CPL AlbanianPapi 1T63

10. What is your steam name?: AlbanianPapi217

11. Have you donated? Yes

12. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

13. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes I have

14. Timezone: Eastern

15. Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this rank as t-mod because I have witnessed different types of admin sits and I learn thoroughly on many different possibilities of situations, I am eager to learn more on how to be a great moderator and grow. I am a calm person and I look at both sides of the story to make sure that both sides get their side before I make my decision.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them, jail them, and if they started cursing at me, I would ask them to stop and if they didn’t stop I would first gag them then I would anti Minge them for for a 2400 seconds and add even more time for disrespecting staff (Maybe around 100 extra for first timers). Then I would warn them for massRDM/disrespect.

I just asked Myan about the ULX rank as I did not understand ULX Rank: VIP+

Sorry