Fridge's Tmod Application

Fridge

1. My in game name is Fridge

2. My Steam name is SOWxBOSS

3. STEAM_0:0:94300699

4. Yes, I do have experience with being staff on other servers they were smaller servers maybe 14-18 people on them at almost all times and I feel like I did a good job calming down people in admin sits

5. I started playing his server about 7-9 months ago then I stop for about 1 month and then came back 

6. I have had this forums account for three weeks

7. I am only a member sadly

8. I have two warns and yes I take responsibility for these warns 

9. I have not donated but I am was planning on it soon

10. I am applying to be Tmod

11. Yes I have read the guidelines and understood it

12. I am in the central time zone

13. Not needed

14. I think I deserve this rank because I have been on this server for a long time and I have realized that there are a lot of things that are against the rules that people get away with and it is unfair for the people who want to actually RP and I want to be apart of the staff team to stop these people. I have and decent amount of experience with being and admin on RP servers which I have learned a lot from. I would especially like to keep a close eye on the police force because there are a lot of things that they do that are against the rules. For example one time back a when I played this server for the first time people afk in spawn were just being tazed and handcuffed and left there sadly I didn't get there name because they tazed me. For all of you reading this I appreciate you taking the time to do so and I hope I can help make this community a better place for good RP and fun. I know that know almost every single rule by heart and it will be a pleasure to be able to give back to the community.

15. According to the staff handbook I will minge for 10,000 seconds but considering that Tmod can not minge for 10000 seconds I will call a higher up if there is not higher up currently on I will warn for Mass RDM 

+/- support 

have seen in game

need to be more active on forums 

see in TS 

friendly 

would like a better answer on #15

good luck

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18