NoOne's Head of Staff App

NoOne

+Support

Let's be real here NoOne is a great staff member and is the best person for the job. He's active and nice but also knows how to be mean if he has to. Idk how I ever got HoS before him, but that's beside the point. I've never heard NoOne complain about ranks nor have I ever gotten a vibe that he feels entitled to HoS or any other rank, when he didn't get head of staff last time he didn't let that bother him and kept on doing his duties as an HA. We need to show this man some love and support cause I know he's gonna make a great Head of Staff!

Edited by Perry

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

+Support

All reasons above 

Also good for listens to others. Makes people happy

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Honestly can't even begin to describe how much +Support id give him 

• An amazing person with an equally amazing personality
  • Is respectful towards players, in turn, players respect him 
  • Has been here for a long time. Longer than some staff at or above his position 
  • Has been trusted by the community multiple times 
  • Is friendly and approachable 
  • Is a good leader 
  • Mature
  • Has helped me when I was in tough times 

My personal opinion is that Noone deserves this position. His outgoing attitude and work towards the community speaks volume and is recognized by players and members of staff. 

+SUPPORT

-Active all around (TS/FORUMS/In-game)

-Mature, friendly

-great RP'er

-Been with GL for a while

-been HA for a while

-Fit for HOS

-good application

GOOD LUCK!!

I would agree, gud luk

• Manager

+MAJOR SUPPORT

-He deserves this no questions asked - best applicant available, best experience on the job - as much as the manager. Its clear hes fit for the job, he mature and responsible (rare to find nowadays). 

PENDING

Both HOS applications have been locked at this time. A plentiful amount of feedback has been received, and your application will now go into a reviewing stage by the PoliceRP managers and Zeeptin.

@Nolan @Zeeptin

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• 1 month later...