NoOne's Head of Staff App

NoOne

1. What is your in-game name?: NoOne Yukiteru
  2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Whitecrow23
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:6175295
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff on Deacon Nations  Meth RP and i'm a Head Admin on Police RP
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/05/16
  6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/7/17
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Head Admin
  8. How many warns do you have on the server? None (i'm the best bad noodle)
  9. Have you donated? YES $50 USD $30 on MILL and $20 on PRP
  10. What rank are you applying for? Head of Staff
  11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: YES
  12. Timezone: Central US

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Zeeptin, Nolan, Snar, Alistar, Perry, Alsher, Colt, John, Gaur

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) The reason why I believe I deserve Head of staff is I have been staff on this server for over a year now and i have gone up the ranks with many of the current managers and I know how to manage a team. I have done many things and I am always learning i'm not the best with technology but I have many friends that can help me with that if need be. I am well known by many players and I have played with almost every player on Police RP as well as Mill RP. I know how to deescalate situations and create a atmosphere that everyone can enjoy. I have contributed many hours on the server and am on unless I am sick of my computer breaks. I know how to create great role play scenarios and create settings that everyone likes and can coexist. I may of been a pain in the past but I have learned and want to continue to progress on the staff team and get more of a leader role. I love the staff and the players and i just want the ability to speak for the staff and represent them as well as guide them to be the best we can be. We are here for the players and by the players and I want to focus more on that then just in staff and guide the others to realize this. Thank you for your time and have a nice day. Even if I dont get it I would like to tank everyone for the good times and cant wait to have more.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is first bring them to a sit and jail them. I would let them cuss until they get it done with. I then would ask "what the problem is and why are you mass RDMing" Depending on that if they continue to cuss I would continue to gag them them proceed to tell them their wrong doing and them issue them with a 10,000 second minge.

Edited by NoOne

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+SUPPORT

-Active all around (TS/FORUMS/In-game)

-Mature, friendly

-great RP'er

-Been with GL for a while

-been HA for a while

-Fit for HOS

-good application

GOOD LUCK!!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+SUPPORT

-Mature, friendly

-great RP'er

-Been with GL for a while

-been HA for a while

-Fit for HOS

-good application

GOOD LUCK!!

cant say it better other than he i think has put alot of time and effort into the server and has had a high rank for a long, long time. I think he should be made head of staff

he has helped alot of people, he deserves it too much lol fat +support 

+ Major Support

Noone your and excellent leader and have been your rank for ages, you really deserve this rank. As your my current command for FBI so your my boss I couldn’t believe that you enstilled your trust for me to help you run such a organisation. I am so happy your communicative to the players and not afraid to sit in a room with players (Until it gets loud (Which is understandable)). Your engagement to players has really brought a lot of the players to Continue to listen to you as a leader/role model. 

+Active

+Communicative

+Engaging

+Well Mannered

+HA for a long time

+Fit for position

+support 

my man

+SUPPORT

-Mature, friendly

-great RP'er