Ruben for Colonel  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Ruben for Colonel

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Injoker

What is your steam name?: WindowsXP

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

ExhibitionRP DarkRP - Head Admin/Assistant Manager (was an Assistant Manager but we used head admin as the ulx rank for it at the time)
ExhibitionRP DarkRP- Senior Moderator
ExhibitionRP StarwarsRP- Head Admin (Server shutdown)
ZephyrRP StarwarsRP- Administrator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2017

What date did you make your forums account? July 18th 2017
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

How many warns do you have on the server? 3 (2 still show up in Awarn that have been appealed)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

My previous staff experience has been a great preparation tool for all other staffing. I have proven myself to become trusted in every community I have applied on, and I am more than willing to put in the effort and dedication I did on pervious servers into gaminglight’s servers. I mainly want to become staff to become one of the higher up ranks and assist the current staff members. Given my past experiences I know how to fully use blogs, plogs, mlogs, ulx and FAdmin commands, and I will be more than willing to help new staff members out with these commands. 

I am active almost everyday on the server, and I will be willing to keep up with that activity. Gaminglight has several opportunities for both their members and staff members to advance themselves within the community, and I believe it is time I go for staff. 

I know the policeRP community and I know all the rules on policerp. With that said I would like to thank you for reading my application regardless of the outcome. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

1.   As soon as the mass rdm is reported I will spectate the player to make sure it is actually mass rdm and not a single case of rdm. If it was only a single case of RDM I will do the rdm sit. (Reason behind this is people mass rdming tend to stop if brought to a single rdm sit from my experiences)
2.   I will then bring the player to a buildings roof and talk to them (if they continues to minge, try to jump off ect I will jail them)
3.   When they start cursing, I will explain to them cursing is only allowed in roleplay and staff situations are ooc. I will give the player a verbal warning that if they do not stop cursing they will be gagged.

4.   gag the player
5.   Explain the players punishment 
6.   Ask the player if they have any questions/disagreements about their punishment 
7.   Warn the player for Mass RDM | Minging in a Staff sit
8.   Minge the player for the appropriate amount of time 
***If I cannot minge for the time, I will minge for the max I can and allow a higher staff to minge them for the appropriate time ***

+ support

Good RPer

Nice

Knows rules

Good luck

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18