Please Read

Nolan

Yea leave the RDM to MilitaryRP buddy.

LOL, its not really rdm it just lacks rp in the sense of not rping a traffic stop out until its absolutely clear you are being arrested. Stuff like this just makes me irritated tbh

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

It's a cluster Fu*k  I mean both sides are always pushing back at each other and people are becoming targets if its another family that's shooting you then do, please tell I have astro astronomical Influence on them

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Now I do see the FailRP at traffic stops that is being discussed here, and let me tell you it is one of my biggest pet peeves. However, the PD needs to know how to do proper stops as well. No more of this getting out, giving a ticket, and running. Also, next meeting I attend I will be bringing up the topic of meta gaming and calling an armed felony stop for running a stop sign because they are a Yuki. It’s not ok and it’s bad RP. This whole FailRP situation goes both ways at the end of the day. 

Every once in a while is fine because these things to happen in real life. 

But if I pull you over and you say "officer if you give me a ticket I will shoot you" then I will count that as failrp and respond accordingly. 

If you panic because you have "drugs" or "weapons" then that changes things. 

Story time...a car drives into the opposite lane and crashes into me. I attempt a pullover. Vehicle pulls over. Before I could identify myself and tell the driver why they are being pulled over. Two people come out of the car and just shoot at me and goes to my dead body and says "This is why you shouldn't pull us over." I'm sick and tired of all of this because I'm over here trying to RP a traffic stop while these people just jump out with weapons and shoots me down. OVER A SIMPLE/MINOR traffic violation.....i'm done.

agreed it has gotten to the point where it has become a huge issue. And there is no RP to be done expect shoot 

I will make sure that SWAT and Yukis don't fight. The last thing I want is tension between SWAT and Yukis.

Oh god whatever is needed to prevent a Yuki vs. Swat war we need to do. Let's save everybody that lives on this Earth while we still can...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I was in a situation you had to see to believe. I was being accused of multiple things I did not even do. and the moderators acted unprofessionally and disingenuous towards me. Luckily I have the situation on tape. P.S sorry my mic was awfully close to my mouth. And the beginning has nothing to do with the situation, just an editing mishap.

If you wanna lodge a complaint against our staff,please do so in the administration section.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

I agree, a shoot out every once and a while is fun, but it is not very good rp when every time somebody gets pulled over they either run away or shoot because of a $250 fine.

On 2/27/2018 at 8:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

I agree, a shoot out every once and a while is fun, but it is not very good rp when every time somebody gets pulled over they either run away or shoot because of a $250 fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree that traffic stops shouldn't be a shootout every time. I also understand where the criminals are coming from because not all cops have the same intentions as you, when I was just getting started on this server I was given a $20,000 fine for something I didn't do (scraping a police car) but I was too new to know to report it. After that I avoided police ever since. Now I'm in EMS so I don't have to worry about police but just wanted to give you a reason why some criminals might rather run than get a fine.

• 3 weeks later...

It really does break the RP when I try to pull someone over for running a stop sign and they instantly shoot at me. On the flip side,  I always wait until they have reached the decision for the traffic stop before I make any moves. 7/10 times they will usually give me a verbal warning for a minor traffic stop and its great for everyone and actually fun (as much fun as being pulled over can be)  I wish people could at least refrain from killing the officer until they try to arrest you ect..

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 6:24 PM, Coach is Back said:

*gives ticket for $1* shot instantly

yes this is what it feels like

On 8/21/2018 at 11:08 PM, Kiki said:

If cops don’t escalate the traffic stop to an arrest there won’t be any shootings. I think it comes down to how the cops handle a traffic stop

it does not come down to the cops i come in peacefully and then they start shouting at me and shooting at me and i'm not that much of a mad person i'm  SGT in pd and also a State trooper

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 7:34 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

i wish it was more like this but people for some reason dont like to rp out a simple traffic stop i guess because "its just a game" mentality 

On 2/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, Nolan said:

Please Read

As you may know it seems like police are just shot at every-time they get involved with something cops are always dead. This is not okay my dream is to see when somebody is pulled over they just dont just shoot the police because of a fine. I love to see the RP traffic stops ect. This is not saying you cant shoot at police but it has gotten out of control and I feel like if everyone can realize that this is a problem then we can maybe not shoot at cops as soon as you get out of the car in a 10-80 ect. Please increase the RP and enjoy you time thank you. 

yes I agree with this