Mod app

Cookie23

1. What is your in-game name?:Cookie

2. What is your steam name?:Cookie

3. What is your steam ID?:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cookieranger23/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i previously had my own server and i of coure was a owner and helped my admins out with things.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)@017 in April

6. What date did you make your forums account?The day i found the server

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for?Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes i have and i will read them again when im done with the app

12. Timezone: est

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think i deserev it because i like to help and i like to deal with things haha im so weird but i think i would be a good staff and would help out the serevr with big probloms ps sorry for my incorrect spelling haha but back to the topic i just want to be apart of the gaminglight administration and help with big probloms and i would deal them the way i would want them to be dealed if i aws in the situation of having to explain the situation

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would welcomly welcome them to gaming light and have a short combo to you know settlethem down and procced on asking them question on what happend and how we can solve it

- Support 

Sorry, but I have never seen you on the server, your forum account is not active, your app is not very good, and you really are not descriptive.

Good luck!

•Made two other apps. Besides this one  

Good Luck with your application! 

Edited by Willie