The solution to self supply/Cool new way to get guns as a gun dealer

Inactive

As you may know one of the most frequently broken rules is self-supply. People change to gun dealer, get a shipment of ak-47s and switch back to whatever they were. On the other hand many people dont play as gun dealer because it isn't very exciting. So we have two types of people. Those who break the rules and have guns and those who never have any guns because there's never a gun dealer. Theres an easy fix. Theres an addon called Guncraft that makes it to where you craft all guns on a bench with scrap which can be obtained from an npc or even better, the f4 menu. In order to unlock the more advanced guns though, you must level up by crafting guns you already have unlocked. Which makes it imposible for minges to switch to gun dealer and just buy 3 shipments of sgs. Before gaminglight I played on a dark rp server called dank rp that had this. It's really cool. The workbench can be spawned in the f4 menu as well. And if you want you can also make an advanced crafting table for the advanced gun dealer that also has the shotguns, the snipers, etc. This addon is REALLY fun trust me.

What you want to see? - a gun crafting system

Why should we add it? - it not only makes self-supplying not an issue, but it makes it fun to be a gun dealer

What are the advantages of having this? - no more self supply and gun dealer will be much more interesting

Who is it mainly for? - gun dealers

Links to any content - 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907056173

https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3864

if you have any questions about the addon feel free to ask i know a ton about this addon!

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

It looks nice +support

I think self supply isn't really a huge issue in my opinion. But it is expensive to be gun dealer.

Think about, amount of time you can make shop and wait for customers is a huge lost potentional income to make from bit coin/weed thus many players rather base and make money. And what even tougher for gun dealers is you can't sell bigger gun than SMG unless they want to get their butt ready for the police.

If gun craft is is a no go then perhaps giving gun dealer ability to do little bit bit mining may reduce self supply and encourage more ppl to be gun dealers

As you may know one of the most frequently broken rules is self-supply. People change to gun dealer, get a shipment of ak-47s and switch back to whatever they were. On the other hand many people dont play as gun dealer because it isn't very exciting. So we have two types of people. Those who break the rules and have guns and those who never have any guns because there's never a gun dealer. Theres an easy fix. Theres an addon called Guncraft that makes it to where you craft all guns on a bench with scrap which can be obtained from an npc or even better, the f4 menu. In order to unlock the more advanced guns though, you must level up by crafting guns you already have unlocked. Which makes it imposible for minges to switch to gun dealer and just buy 3 shipments of sgs. Before gaminglight I played on a dark rp server called dank rp that had this. It's really cool. The workbench can be spawned in the f4 menu as well. And if you want you can also make an advanced crafting table for the advanced gun dealer that also has the shotguns, the snipers, etc. This addon is REALLY fun trust me.

What you want to see? - a gun crafting system

Why should we add it? - it not only makes self-supplying not an issue, but it makes it fun to be a gun dealer

What are the advantages of having this? - no more self supply and gun dealer will be much more interesting

Who is it mainly for? - gun dealers

Links to any content - 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907056173

https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3864

if you have any questions about the addon feel free to ask i know a ton about this addon!

-/+ support g

its a great idea but it makes the custom classes op as hell

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+/- Support

People may not know how to use it and PD won't be able to legally obtain guns, neither will anyone

pd spawn with a glock 18 they'll live

+/- Support

People may not know how to use it and PD won't be able to legally obtain guns, neither will anyone

maybe link a tutorial in the motd where the other links are?

-Support

- takes point of of gun dealer jobs

- you can self supply as long as you have an active shop and aren't just changing to get guns then changing back!

only gun dealers will be able to spawn the work bench to craft them andbuy scrap to make them

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

HUGE -Support

People don't have time to wait to craft guns. We gotta go shoot people.

Another reason people will still self-supply with this.They just spawn the table then the supplies then bam. they have a shipment

NOT NEEDED

Edited by Kade

Huge -SUPPORT

I tried this in a different server and it made it lag and crash when someone does not make  a gun right and also waist of time it's alot harder to make these if your a new person in the game cost alot of money because you haft to buy every part of the gun and put pieces together the the printer they have battery and coolers well there is about 10 more steps and alot of stuped props we don't need to make it crash or more lag.

Huge -SUPPORT

I tried this in a different server and it made it lag and crash when someone does not make  a gun right and also waist of time it's alot harder to make these if your a new person in the game cost alot of money because you haft to buy every part of the gun and put pieces together the the printer they have battery and coolers well there is about 10 more steps and alot of stuped props we don't need to make it crash or more lag.

thats not how you make the guns. you dont need to get anything but "scrap" to make a gun. The reason this will fix the self-supply is people will need to go through the buying the crafting table, buying scrap, and won't be able to switch, get guns, switch back, and mass rdm

+/- Support 

- Sounds like a good idea however there is no way to tell how the playerbase will react to it 

- Usually this system is implemented on serious roleplay servers

- This would be a major change to how people would play the server (which could be a good or bad thing)

- Mijimoe

heres why i love this idea so much

guns are harder to get, so less people get them and gun dealers can't self supply in huge amounts. That means people won't be able to mass rdm or run around with a class 3 or 4 weapon to copbait, and it will keep the overall minge levels WAY down

essentially it solves self-supply, mass RDM, and one of the most frequent kinds of copbait. that means the overall minge levels drop DRAMATICALLY. All in just ONE addon!

pd spawn with a glock 18 they'll live

Glocks suck so much tho

heres why i love this idea so much

guns are harder to get, so less people get them and gun dealers can't self supply in huge amounts. That means people won't be able to mass rdm or run around with a class 3 or 4 weapon to copbait, and it will keep the overall minge levels WAY down

essentially it solves self-supply, mass RDM, and one of the most frequent kinds of copbait. that means the overall minge levels drop DRAMATICALLY. All in just ONE addon!

and it’s actually really easy to obtain a gun in real life