DOC Fiat Ducato Skin

Jason Edwards

What you want to see? - I want to see the skin for the Fiat Ducato Prisoner Transport vehicle changed. Currently the Fiat Ducato only has a single skin, and it says Police on it, not state police nor Department of correction. I think that the skin is not one that should be kept and used a lot, because it is simply the basic skin, and it is just that, basic. I think that DOC need a prisoner transport bus that actually has DOC on it, so I made one for it. I think that we should implement this skin for the fiat ducato for DOC.

Why should we add it? - We should add this because it adds more realism and makes it look more professional. Adding this skin will make the vehicle look better and go along with the other vehicles in the DOC vehicle assignments.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having this are to allow DOC to be recognized as DOC when they are driving this. Having this skin will distinguish that this is a van driven by the DOC and they are on their way to do prisoner transport, instead of having the other skin where it just looks like you are regular PD.

Who is it mainly for? - Department of Corrections/State Troopers.

Links to any content - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1311342971

(Please also note that this skin was made by me, so if something looks weird, just message me in TS or on the forums)

Police RP                                 Military RP

Police Corporal                             RU PFC Jason                        

SWAT Staff Sergeant XL11/SWAT FTO       USMC SGT Jason                   

Moderator/Support Staff                                                      

• 1 month later...