Fame’s Support Team Application

Fame

In-Game Name: Fame

Steam Name: [GL] Fame

SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:138952293

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Senior Moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 4+ hours every day, and more on the weekends.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, yes I do.

What timezone are you in? US Central Time Zone.

Why would you want to join our Support team? I would love to join the Support Team because, to be honest, I love helping people. When I’m on duty everyday, I sometimes feel as if I could be doing more than helping people in game, I could help people in the teamspeak as well! I am a very easy going person, and I’m not hard to get a long with at all. I have been reccommened to join Support by admins before, but never got around to doing it. I simply felt I wasn’t ready. I now know I am ready and can be a great Support Team member!

Are you a friendly person that can uphold the reputation of our Support team? Yes, I am a very nice and easy going person. But I could do more than hold the reputation of the Support Team. I could raise the bar and really have players in love with our support team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would greet that individual by saying, “Hello, my name is Fame. What can I help you with today?” Once we fixed the problem, I would say, “Okay. It was nice meeting you! Have a great day.”