Give T-Mods the VIP perks back

Inactive

-Support

Gives TMODS a reason to grind to get their VIP back. 

Everyone had to go through it, and it’s not that bad in my opinion 

people pay for VIP they deserve to keep it, it isn't stated that you lose VIP in the application anyways so people don't even know they lose it

It's a week get over it 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

- Support

- although it is annoying most people get tmod to just get the VIP rank.

- you should want to work to get your vip back and promoted to moderator

- only 1 week not long at all.

in my opinion this should not be made you only have to wait a week to get it back so dont be inpatient

Edited by Febreze

-Febreze-

They are informed in the phase when we talk to them, they are informed of this and they always say they understand and agree.

huh when i was given staff way back I wasn't told and I was tmod for over two months

Edited by Truflec

Well put.

Better saying is when you agreed to join staff it was our terms furthurmore you agreed to our rules ans regulations one of those would be a week trial period so this motion should be closed 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lets get a show of hands on who had t-mod for at least 2 weeks before getting mod. those people suffered as many of those people waited 1 month+

I don't mind a week tbh, it's the people who have t-mod for a long time that i feel bad for

Lets get a show of hands on who had t-mod for at least 2 weeks before getting mod. those people suffered as many of those people waited 1 month+

I don't mind a week tbh, it's the people who have t-mod for a long time that i feel bad for

-support

yeh they were tmods for 2 weeks because they were either not active or they weren’t ready for mod