Waldo's Coming Back To GL

[GL] Waldo

Hey Guys I am Waldo I Left Gaminglight A Long Time Ago. I was Fairly Well Know In the military community and the SMT. I Was a admin on mil for about a month and a bit and i was the current TB Leader I had this title for about 2 months until i left the community and gmod for a long time. I was also I bg for RU and I had lots of friends from ru and us and i remember a lot of fun times we had together. So i Think it is time to come back to this great community to have the same amount of fun i once had.

From The Hidden Australian Bastard Waldo.

"when life gives you lemons you protect those lemons for when life tries to take them away" Waldo 2016

Hey Guys I am Waldo I Left Gaminglight A Long Time Ago. I was Fairly Well Know In the military community and the SMT. I Was a admin on mil for about a month and a bit and i was the current TB Leader I had this title for about 2 months until i left the community and gmod for a long time. I was also I bg for RU and I had lots of friends from ru and us and i remember a lot of fun times we had together. So i Think it is time to come back to this great community to have the same amount of fun i once had.

From The Hidden Australian Bastard Waldo.

"when life gives you lemons you protect those lemons for when life tries to take them away" Waldo 2016

WELCOME BACK BUD

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I'm glad you came back Waldo, but unfortunately you came in a bad timing. Also, I do have flashback when you were a MAJ and I was CS in the old map.

Is that you hunter wow it has been a long time (no flashbacks of me as tali leader or bg wow selective memory[jk love you man])

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic