Shooting in Florida

Nade

this is to adress everyone or anyone that was involved in the shooting:

You guys did not deserve to go though that horror. The only thing I can think of is “let the past stay the past, and let the future be future” all those who witnessed or was a victim in the shooting your not alone. You deserve better. The man who did this to you, is insane, but don’t give up your hopes. Y’all still have bright futures ahead. You will not be forgotten. 

Alyssa Alhadeff

Scott Beigel

Martin Duque Anguiano

Nicholas Dwoert

Aaron Feis 

Jamie Guttenberg

Chris Hixon

Like Hoyer

Cara Loughran

Gina Montalto

Joaquin Oliver

Alaina Petty

Meadow Pollack

Helena Ramsay

Alex Schachter

Carmen Schentrup

Peter Wang

I hope and pray y’all Rest In Peace knowing you will be remembered and never forgotten.

RIP

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

• 2 weeks later...

And to think I used to live in Florida less that a year ago. I could easily be dead right now I’m so lucky?

(I do not wish to offend anybody, I know how sensitive the topic is I thought it out to my best ability to avoid a fight)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

It’s a memorial thing. Do 17 things such as make 17 compliments, hug 17 people, tell 17 people they’re important. Etc.

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

• Bread locked this topic