making ems whitelist/ vip+

Hannah

What you want to see? - making ems white list /vip+

Why should we add it? -  i think you should add this because it seems like the ems job is causing more trouble  than it's worth  every day i see there is a call about a mingey ems 

What are the advantages of having this? -  the advantages would  keep the minge rate down also as  combat reliveing 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - N/A 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

What you want to see? - making ems white list /vip+

Why should we add it? -  i think you should add this because it seems like the ems job is causing more trouble  than it's worth  every day i see there is a call about a mingey ems 

What are the advantages of having this? -  the advantages would  keep the minge rate down also as  combat reliveing 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - N/A 

+ Major Support

I have EMS minge all the time i do call admins but still its annoying the fact that ive lost a of rp time die to them combat reviving and its just ridiculous whitelisting and them having a chief would be outstanding 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+Support reasons above. Not for vip+ tho. Whitelist only.

Major +Support

EMS has major issues. They will not role play, they don't take people to hospital, they go AFK for extended periods of time forcing players to wait long periods of time without EMS reviving them, they will not yield to vehicles with lights and sirens, and they revive people regardless of the reason of death. (if I get shot in the head by a shotgun you cannot revive me with a defib) 

There are a bunch of good EMS who do the server a big favor, but as it stands most of EMS stands much to improve. 

Major +Support

EMS has major issues. They will not role play, they don't take people to hospital, they go AFK for extended periods of time forcing players to wait long periods of time without EMS reviving them, they will not yield to vehicles with lights and sirens, and they revive people regardless of the reason of death. (if I get shot in the head by a shotgun you cannot revive me with a defib) 

There are a bunch of good EMS who do the server a big favor, but as it stands most of EMS stands much to improve. 

This will also give VIP+ and extra job instead of just getting the one job which is FBI This will make VIP more better if they can get more whitelist

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

This will also give VIP+ and extra job instead of just getting the one job which is FBI This will make VIP more better if they can get more whitelist

Indeed! The only way this will be worth it is if we make the application process easy. I don't want EMS to become extinct. 

+support EMS is a source of untrained minges. I'll also be making an SOP in hope of restoration.

Lets get this going.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+support EMS is a source of untrained minges. I'll also be making an SOP in hope of restoration.

Lets get this going.

Indeed! The only way this will be worth it is if we make the application process easy. I don't want EMS to become extinct. 

I want ems too become extinct 

• 1 month later...

Take it to NoOne huh...why not me...I have a say in this.

+SUPPORT I WANT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because when I had said that NoOne was still EMS Chief.

+Support

Would make less mingey medics