Karevv/Alarak T-Mod Application

Alarak

Should there be bounty hunters (Idea is more of a donor rank than a battalion)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be bounty hunters (Idea is more of a donor rank than a battalion)

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Karevv

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Cheka

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:82016762

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was staff on this server a few months back, as well as an admin and gamemaster (event maker) for a star wars RP server before that called Endless, Axiom, or Aftershock depending on what time you looked at the community. I did an excellent job, and only left staff after the server had died and was taken down.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: No clue, it's been months since I last played. I'd say May of last year maybe, that's when I made the account

6. What date did you make your forums account?: May of last year

7. Current rank on server: Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

9. Have you donated?: No

10. What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yep, still have it bookmarked from last time

12. Timezone: EST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I was an excellent staff member the last time I was staff, under the name Alarak, despite only being staff for a few months. I really want to come back to the server and start playing again, and staffing is always one of my favorite parts of every server I've been a serious part of. I really enjoy PoliceRP and the community, and I loved being a staff member, and all the duties that came with it. I was also a SFC in SWAT, during the period we kept switching leaders, so a lot of leadership fell onto me and the other mid-level leaders like Will Newel, Pliskin, etc. This shows that I am capable with leadership, following orders, team-work, etc. All very important skills for staff. The main reason is that I was staff previously, I left for personal reasons, and the feeling that the staff team was getting very broiled up in drama and hatred, which seems to have abated a lot. I've staffed for you guys before, and I'm confident I can do an excellent job again if given the chance.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Very simple, since T-Mods don't have the power to issue punishment for something like this. I would call for a higher member of staff who can issue the correct punishment, which in my opinion would be a permanent minge, if they calmed down it could be something more like 10,000 seconds or so. Of course, until SA arrived, the guy would be jailed, muted, steamID taken, etc.

Your app is very good and you have a lot of staff experience, not to mention you have no warns. I do ask when was the first time you joined the community again after you left? I only ask so I know if you just came back or not, please pm me I will make my decision then.

+support

+Support

I've known you for quite awhile, and was here when you were former staff. You have my personal recommendation to become staff, and i hope you succeed. Good luck!

+support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support

I've known you for quite awhile, and was here when you were former staff. You have my personal recommendation to become staff, and i hope you succeed. Good luck!

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

+Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"