5 members have voted

1. 1. Is he fit for the position

• Yes ( Leave Why )
    • No ( Leave Why )

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: NDSTF crabs

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]NDSTF

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:121774638

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a donor mod a couple times on PoliceRP for Gaminglight.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on gaminglight around September of last year

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account late November last year

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Donor Mod but I would like to become a real member of the staff team

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 32 although this is a significant amount I have changed a lot.

9. Have you donated? yes I have donated alot

10. What rank are you applying for? TMOD

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes I have

12. Timezone: ACDT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length). I feel I deserve the rank tmod because i have been in the gaminglight community for a decently long time. im a very respectful person and im very mature although the warns I have are very high i have changed a lot and am a better rper. I will always try my best at challenges that come across even if its the most difficult challenge. although from time to time I will make mistakes I will learn from them and see what i can do better the next time a similar challenge comes across. when players need help i will always do my best to help the player with anything they need or any questions they have. I also feel I deserve the rank because of my past experience with staffing on Policerp. I know the rules and know how to deal with situations from people who are disrespecting to people who are being mass minges. I will try my absolute best to make gaminglight the best it can be. im also very well known around the community and have a lot of friends that play on gaminglight. even if i have had arguments with other players i have always managed to work it out with them and become friends with the player. if people get promotions in the staff team I always congratulate them and tell them how much they deserve it. I always try my best to create a good reputation around the community and try to make as many friends as possible. Gaminglight is like a family to me and I will never leave the community. im very active on the server and on all the platforms.if i get this rank I will be one of the happiest people ever. (im getting a new mic in a week)

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? the very first thing I would do is Jailtp them to me and mute them so they cant curse in chat. i would then tell the player what they have done in a calm way. I would then unmute them and tell them to stop using that type of language and get there side of the story. however if they continue to be swearing and disrespecting me I would give them a warn and a 600 sec minge. if this kept happening I would get a higher up to take it from there.

+support

-Crabs purchased Donor mod and from that instant was a perfect model of how to conduct oneself as a Staff Member. He, despite 32 warns, is one of the nicest and perhaps hardest working Staff members and especially among donor mods. 

-Most effort i have ever seen in an application

-Honestly, I think Crabs is unique in that he never in the 3 months of seeing him on the server, complained or player dissed. He gets on duty when needed and sometimes when not to give people a break to rp. 

-Follows the staff handbook and never makes a mistake and he is viewed as fair and trusted by many people in the community.

Remember that first night when I was the only staff on until you bought donor mod? Great times, you are one of the more truthful people who I have met and I'm happy to say I believe Crabs deserves a shot at tmod. If you discount him based on warns that is entirely onesideded and unfair. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

-Crabs purchased Donor mod and from that instant was a perfect model of how to conduct oneself as a Staff Member. He, despite 32 warns, is one of the nicest and perhaps hardest working Staff members and especially among donor mods. 

-Honestly, I think Crabs is unique in that he never in the 3 months of seeing him on the server, complained or player dissed. He gets on duty when needed and sometimes when not to give people a break to rp. 

-Follows the staff handbook and never makes a mistake and he is viewed as fair and trusted by many people in the community.

Remember that first night when I was the only staff on until you bought donor mod? Great times, you are one of the more truthful people who I have met and I'm happy to say I believe Crabs deserves a shot at tmod. If you discount him based on warns that is entirely onesideded and unfair. 

+support

Remember that first night when I was the only staff on until you bought donor mod? Great times, you are one of the more truthful people who I have met and I'm happy to say I believe Crabs deserves a shot at tmod. If you discount him based on warns that is entirely onesideded and un

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support

+SUPPORT

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+support

+ Support

+support

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+support

^^ well said + support from me!

-Febreze-

+support

+support

Crabs flawlessly acted as staff with his donator mod rank, I believe he should be a full member of the staff team.

Good luck buddy, hope to see you on the team shortly.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Crabs flawlessly acted as staff with his donator mod rank, I believe he should be a full member of the staff team.

Good luck buddy, hope to see you on the team shortly.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

+ Support

Amazing guy

Mature

Ready for Staff

Amazing donor mod

+support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+support

Remember that first ni

ght when I was the only staff on until you bought donor mod? Great times, you are one of the more truthful people who I have met and I'm happy to say I believe Crabs deserves a shot at tmod. If you discount him based on warns that is entirely onesideded and unfair.