Should I be staff/Trial Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes!
    • No.

In-Game Name: Navigator

Steam Name: [GL] Navigator

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:146331101

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Moderator on PoliceRP service.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost every day of the week, I'm more active in later hours of the night for US meaning I can help users from around the world by providing near-24-hour coverage with support.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, Blue Yeti Pro or Razer Kraken Pro v2 Headset microphone.

What timezone are you in? Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Why would you want to join our Support team?  I wish to join the staff team due to the present issue with my ability to be active in the game at this time. I am actively on a leave of absence from In-game duties since I do not have a computer with the capability of running Garry's Mod or any other steam game. I wish to patch my inability to be in-game with assisting users in other sections in the community by becoming a member of support staff. 

Are you a friendly person that can uphold the reputation of our Support team? If so, how are you a friendly person? I am a very friendly person within the community. As someone who previously worked in customer service (IRL), I have a strong ability to assist people who need help in various situations. I am a generally approachable person in real life and in game which leads to me being a highly supportive member of the community. My knowledge of our services is outstanding and I am willing & able to answer any questions or execute any tasks that may be set/assigned to me. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Apon connecting with members of the community requesting support I would introduce myself with my name, rank and on which service I'm ranked on: "Good morning/evening/afternoon, My name is Navigator - Moderator for PoliceRP how can I be of assistance today?". I would respectfully listen to all information they have to give and seek a resolution to the best of my ability.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative