Chiefs Un-Staff restriction app

Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: [GL] Chief 

Ingame Name: US CMDR Chief

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:105726197

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: 6 months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valk

Reason for Staff Restriction: said something about 9/11. (don't want to go into detail.)

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  I fell that I should be unstaff restricted because well I am loyal to gamingLight. Even after bad things happening in gamingLight I won't leave. I miss having the feeling of having to go and help others. I really like doing that. As staff I can do that. I know I messed up about the 9/11. I have talked to Valkyri3. I got something's sorted out. I have waited about 3 months to post this. I realize that I could of hurt someone. So I waited my time so I hope that the people in the channel will forgive me. I can understand if you don't. I know I didn't speak to valk at that time but, I did talk to him later and he lowered or to 6 months and sell let me put this up.This this is all I have to say.

Edited by Chief_
Fixing. For some things.

+/- support

-matured greatly since then.

-however its not up to me but higher ups. Good luck!!

+/- Support

-Good guy, has shown with commitment he is ready to be staff again

-He ****ed up, 6 months is a reasonable time for what he did; based on what I know

-Already made an app, had time to speak to Valk and didn't (although I dont know if there was something else going on in that situation)

How long have you been staff restricted for? But I do like that you are taking full responsibility of the situation, that will get you somewhere.

+ support 

I was there when this incident happened and how Chief got staffed restricted and also removed off of staff. I truly believe Chief has learned his lesson an willing to come back to this community as a staff member, to benefit the community instead of harming it. I truly put my full trust and support in Chief and hopefully executive staff see him fit the same way.

- support 

is sorry it’s just to bad that was really bad you did own up to it but you should stick with the punishment 

Really don't understand how sensitive people can be on the internet. Lmao

+support You should never get staff restricted over a joke, goes to show how much Valk treated this community like a Nazi prison camp.

+support You should never get staff restricted over a joke, goes to show how much Valk treated this community like a Nazi prison camp.

+/- support

-matured greatly since then.

-however its not up to me but higher ups. Good luck!!

+ support 

I was there when this incident happened and how Chief got staffed restricted and also removed off of staff. I truly believe Chief has learned his lesson an willing to come back to this community as a staff member, to benefit the community instead of harming it. I truly put my full trust and support in Chief and hopefully executive staff see him fit the same way.

^^^^^^

+ Support 

- Everyone makes mistakes and this is no different you should be given the opportunity to try again as staff.

Denied 

You have had an appeal in the past and failed to speak with management in a timely manner. The restriction will remain.