Johnathens Staff Application

Just Johnathen

1. What is your in-game name?: Johnathen Den

2. What is your steam name?: Johnathen

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:106791747

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am very experienced as a staff member, Ill start off with the very first server on GMod. The first GMod server I applied on was Imperial Community, was a great community I ended up going to senior admin before quitting due to corruption of management. The next server I was with was a Starwars RP server called ATNetworks, I was a admin when I applied and was then promoted to Staff Manager then promoted to Community Manager so it was full on as we were deciding on another server until my PC broke which I couldn't continue with helping the server. I was also recent staff on gaminglight.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 21st of September.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 23rd of September.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should be reintroduced back into the staff team because I believe I now have the time to do it in my time now. I have now managed to coordinate my time accordingly. With this meaning, I believe I can situate my time and effort into the server with my current leadership skills and cunningness in supporting the community. As my current leadership rank in FBI I am already trying to make a positive impact on the community

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, cursing won't hurt me but I will warn them verbally stating that if you keep that language going you are going to have further punishments to what you're already facing. I will then explain to them that they are being minged for ex-amount of seconds or for the amount of time I was told by higher up. MassRDM situation will be handled with the 600 second minge and a warn for MassRDM after the cursive situation dies down.