Nade

Kriss vector damage buff  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buff the kriss vector

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont use it

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/22/2019 at 12:53 PM

1. What is your in-game name?: SGT Forrest 1A54 or DOC Forrest

2. What is your steam name?: DOC/SGT Forrest 1A54

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:168388224

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I used to have my own server in darkRP had 50+ players on it was up for about 3 months before it shutdown due

5. to me not being able to afford it.

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) middle of December last year

7. What date did you make your forums account? 1/16/18

8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

9. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

10. Have you donated? No I will be soon getting VIP+ so I can get FBI

11. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes I have read in depth, and will pass the test with flying colors

13. Timezone: Central America

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this rank as t-mod because I have a lot of experience in staffing, and I can be a lot of help to Gaminglight as I know the motd like the back of my hand. And I know how to handle people and how to handle Minges. I can tell the difference between two stories And I can be a person that a lot of people can trust and that can count upon.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them, jail them, strip them, and if they started cussing at me , I would ask them to stop and if they didn’t I would first gag them then I would anti Minge them for 10,000 sec for mass RDM and add 600 sec for disrespecting. Then I would warn them for massRDM/disrespect.

Edited by DOC/SGT Forrest 1A54

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15