Evil For Support  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Evil For Support

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: th3 or FBI SAIC th3

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] th3

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:170490584

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I will start with the most relatable experience I have had which is being a Donor Mod for 29 days in October 2017. Then I was a Moderator on PoliceRP for Gaminglight from October 30 to January 10th 2018. Also I was an Admin on a CS Server where we had to deal with similar responsibilities like staff on Gaminglight. Such included responding to calls about abuse, both verbal and game exploits.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 18th, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 18th, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? Almost 100$

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I have

12. Timezone: Central Standard Time, however I am online late at night due to school work and on when other staff are not.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Having been a rather longtime player of Gaminglight and former staff member. I believe i have the temperance to handle anything thrown at me. While playing online I try to be as positive as I can so that other peoples roleplaying experience won't be ruined by my actions. Staffing is a team effort and I believe I can pull my weight rather well. I am a part of a Speech and Drama Team which is going to State this weekend with my event in it, and to do this required a tremendous amount of team effort with no tempers ruining things. As Senior Patrol Leader of my Troop and Eagle Scout I have managed to keep my temper in various situations which have stressed and torn at me in my daily interactions. Back on track, as a former SWAT Corporal, Senior State Trooper, FBI SAIC, and Police Dispatcher when my mic isn't cutting out, I have been involved with this Community and to me makes a transition to wanting to contribute to the wellbeing of this Community more than just being an online player. Having left back at the beginning of January due to situations that resolved itself, I wish to be a friendly face again and make sure people enjoy their time spent on Gaminglight's PoliceRP server.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Following the Staff Handbook I would first do the following; I would jailtp them on a roof so that they would not attempt to rdm anyone i brought to the sit who was involved. Next I would request that they stop cursing. If they dont stop cursing I would minge them for 15s to get their attention without involving any additional punishments. Next I would explain to them what was happening and why they were on the roof. According to the Staff Handbook even if they intentionally mass rdmd i should tell them why they were brought into a sit with me. Then after informing them and coming to a decision (minge/warn). I would warn them for [MassRDM | Staff Diss | NITRP | FailRP]. Then the Staff Handbook states that Mass RDM requires a 10,000 minge so I would get a higher up to deliver it, or if there were no higher ups on I would minge them for 300s as that is the max for T-mods if I remember correctly.

Thank you for reading. This is my first actual Staff Application so please leave comments and vote in the poll. If you don't put a reason for voting then it won't count. Thanks again.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support 

+One of the best apps I have ever seen.

+More active on the forums then some of the head staff.

+Very nice

+Have seen in game before 

+I don’t think I have seen him in ts but it’s probally just cause I’m blind.

+Was trial-mod before 

You frankly deserve at least senior mod with the amount you have done for the community with 500+ posts and the amount of time you where a member.

Good luck!

ya exactly

+Support 

+One of the best apps I have ever seen.

+More active on the forums then some of the head staff.

+Very nice

+Have seen in game before 

+I don’t think I have seen him in ts but it’s probally just cause I’m blind.

+Was trial-mod before 

You frankly deserve at least senior mod with the amount you have done for the community with 500+ posts and the amount of time you where a member.

Good luck!