Goodbye

[GL] Alec

In light of the recent issues i have seen it best for me to resign from my current manager position here at gaminglight. Over the last 3 years i have been staff on MethRP, MilitaryRP, Walking deadRP, PrisonRP, and CriminalRP and have gained lots of friends along the way and have learned many things from my higher up staff members, but i have seen it fit to move on due to one of my closest friends being removed from their position on the staff team. I hope to see gaminglight grow and it is being left in the capable hand of the current management.

I would like to thank Zeeptin for giving me the opportunity to manage multiple servers and trusting me with the rank.

Sincerely 

Alec

It has been an honor to be a manager alongside you. I hope that you have good luck in the future, and I look forward to seeing you around.

P.S - Keep that trailer park in shape for me ok?

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

No ooooio.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic