Alyssa's Marie/hanna cantrip tmod app

Hannah

1. What is your in-game name?:hannah/alyssamarie

What is your steam name?:alyssalovescake
  2. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:422051471

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (yes i was tmod on a prison rp server for like 2/3 months )

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (i would like to say late December if not January )

5. What date did you make your forums account?January 11th

6. Current rank on server (Member)?

7. How many warns do you have on the server?8 i do not get warns anymore i mostly do my own thing now and rp

8. Have you donated?yes 170 USD

9. What rank are you applying for? tmod

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:yes

11. Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

12. Permission (Admin+ need this):

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (I would like to become a Trial Moderator because in all of the time I have been on this server, I feel like I can help this community out and show my appreciation in how much I love the server. There is just something that pulls me to this server over and over even though there are plenty of others that I have a choice to join. In other servers, there is a constant part of being bored with nothing to do and no one to play with, but there is this community on you're server that everyone is friendly  and that small period of time never happens. I enjoy every second of playing on the Police RP server and hope to stay with you as long as I play Garry's Mod. also i am on when there is like 0 admins are on and there are alot of people rdming/propblocking. i promise if i get accepted i will be a good tmod and  make sure every one will follow the rules..)

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring them into a sit and try my best too calm them down and ask them why they are being very disrespectful and if they mass rdm x4 like what the staff rule book has said 10,00,00 minge/ if i can not do a 10.00.00 minge ill ask an higher up to minge the player for that long.. .

Edited by alyssaLovesCake

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

Seen in game

Friendly

Quite mature

Put effort in application

PS if you donated for vip+, then your (ULX) Rank on server is VIP+. If not, tell the amount donated

+support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin