DJ Falcon Trial Mod Application

DaWigglyFalcon

1. What is your in-game name?: SNR DJ Falcon 1C35 or just DJ Falcon

2. What is your steam name?: DJ Falcon

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:68456284

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've had a lot of experience on multiple servers as different ranks. I've been from Moderator to admin on multiple servers such DarkRP and Military Rp.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing on the community around December 1 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made my forms account on November 27, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?I'm currently a Member on the server.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have only 1 warn on the server and it was an honest mistake as I was only an OFC.

9. Have you donated? I have never donated but I an interested in doing so as soon as I get the money to.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the staff guidelines at the given link.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I believe I can make the server a fun experience for all. During my time on the server I have met the many friendly staff members and they have made the server such a fun experience and I hope to do the same. I deserve the rank because I want to help out all the friendly players who constantly get annoyed with spammers or mingers.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing and during an admin sit all they do is curse at me the first the I would attempt to calm the player.IF the player doesn't calm down then I would then turn on anti-minge on the player for 10,000 seconds as stated in the Staff Handbook under "RDA & RDM". After turning on anti-minge I would release the player and monitor for any other bad behavior

Edited by DaWigglyFalcon