Trooper Ryan 1T Trial Moderator Application

Inactive

Should I get Trial moderator?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• What is your in-game name?: SGT Ryan 1B27 (Trooper Ryan 1T) (FBI SSA Ryan) (Ryan The Epic Guy)

• What is your steam name?): {GL}Ryan The Epic Guy

• What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:177289514

• Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes. I was a manager of Ultimate TTT before it permanently shut down as the community did not have many people and we ran out of funds to keep the server going.

• What date did you start playing on the community? Over about a year ago

• What date did you make your forums account? 6/2/17 (I didn’t join the forums for a few months as I didn’t feel I needed to until then)

• Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

• How many warns do you have on the server? 29. As you probably know there’s no ways to get rid of them. I have quite a few from my early days on the server before I knew the rules. And a lot from when I was a massive Minge. I have changed my ways. Those who have played with me recently know this.

• Have you donated? Yes. $60 total.

• What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

• Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes. I have read and understood the staff handbook.

• Timezone: Georgia timezone (idk what the exact name is. I am the east American time zone if it helps)

• Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

• Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I been playing the server for a very long time. When I joined OFC still had radios. I know the rules fluently and have had previous staffing experience (above) Trooper Command had faith in me and accepted me into trooper, so I am trust able. I personally see Trial Moderator as exactly what their called. Trial Moderators. They’re being given a chance to prove themselves worthy as a Gaminglight staff. They aren’t given the tools that would allow them to cause damage if they went rogue, but a few basic admin commands to deal with the majority of staff sits. If I am not even given a chance there is no way that you will be able to see if I am capable. Some may see me joke around allot, but I am very serious when I need to be. I am known to be a reasonable person and will abide to the staff handbook. All I ask for is that you give me a chance. If I blow it then so be it, but I know I have what it takes to be staff. All I need is a chance to prove myself. Trial Moderator can’t do too much to cause an issue when they go rogue so there isn’t a massive worry that I would abuse it. And as you all may know, I am not one to go rogue. I will admit I may act a bit stupid or immature sometimes, but I am not the type to go rogue. I act mature and responsible when I need to. I always do what Is asked of me. I am capable to be a staff member. I just need a chance to prove it...

• How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? According to the staff handbook I am supposed to give them a 10,000 second Minge. Unfortunately Trial Moderators can’t give a 10,000 second Minge so I would have to follow the chain of command until I can get someone to assist me in giving them a 10,000 second Minge. If I am unable to find someone to help me I would use the above punishment for 3x RDM/RDA which is to Jail/Minge them for 600 Seconds which is something t-mods can do. The question doesn’t ask, but if they LTAP I know how b logs work (remember I have previous staff experience) and can get their steam ID to give to higher staff so that they can do what they feel as an appropriate punishment whether it be a ban, a 10,000 second minge as well as a warn, or whatever it is. After the Minge is given I would ask the higher staff if they feel they need a warn for staff dis/mass RDM.

I may have 28 warns, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Too many people in this community see I have 28 warns and automatically assume I'm a bad person. I'm not. Some people fail to realize people can change. I admit I have done bad to this community. I am sorry I did what I did. I have changed as a person. I want to undo the wrong I have done. There's nothing I can do to remove the warns, but that doesn't mean I can't change. I know this will mean nothing, but I am willing to make up my wrongdoings. You just have to put some faith in me. (please dont just -support me due to my warn count)

@Naby you wanted this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1259035270 (theres one more from jabs for Sky Box Multiple Warns)

+Support

- Really active

- I personally have never seen him do anything incredibly mingey lately

- Refrenced the staff handbook a ot like every staff member should

- Knows to follow the chain of command

- Seems professional 

- Effort in application

- Deserves a chance

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

-support 

what if there is no Higher up on? 

Really high warns 

Not active 

Not fit for staff 

And please don’t private message me like before I’m stating my opinion and I’m not changing anything 

+Support

- Really active

- Seems professional 

- Effort in application

- Deserves a chance

+Support

Great member of State

Really Mature

Great Roleplayer

His high warns doesn’t mean anything to me. He isn’t a minge in the slightest 

I think he deserves a chance ^^^

There is alot of people that are not reading the staff app just because the writer of the app comes and asks you a question does not mean to always come up for a fake reason for a negitive on anything he/she applys for No pointing fingers but the one that is the third resopnse.

+Support

- Really active

- Seems professional 

- Effort in application

- Deserves a chance

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

I know I shouldn’t be replying to this, but please don’t fight here Tole and Strider. If you need to have a few words do it in-game, pms, anywhere but here. It makes it easier for someone to see if the community seems to be +supporting more or -supporting more if the comments aren’t cluttered with an argument. Also most of us dont want to listen to it. Thanks!

I know I shouldn’t be replying to this, but please don’t fight here Tole and Strider. If you need to have a few words do it in-game, pms, anywhere but here. It makes it easier for someone to see if the community seems to be +supporting more or -supporting more if the comments aren’t cluttered with an argument. Also most of us dont want to listen to it. Thanks!

That there took guts. 

+Support 

+Support

- Really active

- Seems professional 

- Effort in application

- Deserves a chance

Agreed

+/- support

+effort in the 

+ effort application 

+ very nice 

- i have seen you minge with the ems car a few times 

- high warns 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

- Really active

- Seems professional 

- Effort in application

- Deserves a chance

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative