Staff Application BOII Trail moderator

yaboi

Trial Mod Poll.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Trial Mod?

• Yes!
    • No...

1. What is your in-game name?: Donald Duck I have changed alot i decided on this I have played as chicken nugget boii yaboi D.Trump
  2. What is your steam name?:CHICKEN-NUGGET

3. What is your steam ID?:76561198313992962

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have tons at crix rp i was moderator On another police rp i was trial moderator but they shut down and On a darkrp server icy RP I was a admin I also owned a police rp server you might of heard of it its around a year old until i sold then that guy shut it down Called Chicken Rp It was the second most popular server in police rp category It got around 20 30 players

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around two weeks ago I DID play a couple months back i am pretty sure or that was a diffrent server

6. What date did you make your forums account? Roughly 5 days ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ if thats what your asking

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 I know that a lot but The first day I had joined I came back from Arma 3 altis life And was used to those rules and got most warns then but i have read the rules now And know them all I DID NOT GET THAT MANY IN ONE DAY

9. Have you donated? Yes 20 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Centeral

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I have been staff before tons of experience Im not in this to have power over people im here to make the server enjoyable because when theres times when staff arent on that i could and I would improve the server any way i could This wouldn't be for my benefit on the server I would be trying to help people on the server You probably look at my steam and think he doesnt have many hours I had a old account that i forgot password to had 2000+ it name was RazR something it was a clan gaming account.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well first i would say calm down please or i will be forced to gag you if they dont its a gag If they try to run away i would jail them Talk to them and if they did rdm I would do what the handbook says and a ten thousand second minge. I would also like to say thankyou for looking at my application.

Edited by yaboi
still cant find poll

-support

definitely needs to put more effort in app

definitely needs to understand the rules

13 warns in ONE day

new to the community

no not one day sorry for the misunderstandink

-support 

mega Minge 

Application is hard to read 

dosent deserve TMod

Any forum diplomats fix this application my eyes hurt ?

sorry will do

+/- Support

Please make a poll on the post by clicking the poll tab. You have a good amount of experience, but then again a lot of warns. You also just started a forum account with this being your first post. I have also never seen you play. 

Good luck!

I dont get that button

-SUPPORT

-Never seen ingame/TS

-Tmods cannot minge for 10K seconds

-NO POLL

-13 warns in one day...

-application is illegible 

-Replied to app multiple times

-Possible alt account @bibpapa5868

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

^^^

it was my friend i was rolling with in game i said yea im applyng for staff he said i can check it out so i sent him link AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I DIDNT GET 13 warns in one day and i dont know how to make it any more legible also it isnt giving me a option i asked staff ingame adn people its not showing up for a poll

Edited by yaboi

-support

definitely needs to put more effort in app

definitely needs to understand the rules

13 warns in ONE day

new to the community

-SUPPORT

-Never seen ingame/TS

-Tmods cannot minge for 10K seconds

-NO POLL

-13 warns in one day...

-application is illegible 

-Replied to app multiple times

-Possible alt account @bibpapa5868

-Major Support

• Immature
  • Disrespectful
  • Tells people to "KYS"

https://prnt.sc/idd72s
https://prnt.sc/idd6gj

-support 

Very disrespectful 

immature

-  tells people too kill them self's i do not think an tmod or any one on the server should be added too staff what if the person did what you told them to do, take responsibility  for your actions 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King