Aaron Hotcher's Tmod App

Aaron Hotcher

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of the support team?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Aaron Hotcher

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] NinjaLightning

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:220764164

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was donor mod on the server for a couple of weeks then i got removed

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)July Last year begining of august

6. What date did you make your forums account? 5th of august 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 21

9. Have you donated? yes $541

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read it.

12. Timezone: GMT 00:00 London

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe  I should become a trial mod because I am a professional and a mature individual with plenty of staffing experiences. I can conduct myself in a calm and fashionable manner. I do not get easily heated and I can degrade heated situations rather quickly.  I am also a friendly individual, I am approachable and won't lash out.  I also fluent with the rules and able to speak in two different languages (English and french). I also have many experiences with PD as a Sergeant . As a SGT, I ridden with many ofcs, this has further extended my communication skills which is a vital component to being any sort of staff, no matter what rank.  influenced my handeling of heated / stressfull sittuations, also has improved my communication skills  How ever my fourm activity can be improbved on

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: When I bring him/her to an admin sit and they start cussing, I will first off warn them to stop and then I would gag them. I would get the persons side of view who called me and reported them Mass RDMing first off and ask for proof. Once I've received the proof and have checked over it, if I think it's enough proof, I would then further warn them for Mass RDMing and possibly Staff/Player Diss. I would then return the players after ungagging the one that was cussing and Mass RDMing. If I get reports of him doing it again, I would consider with my hire-ups about what to do.

Edited by Aaron Hotcher
Steamidfinder gave me wrond id

+Support 

While yes you was previously removed from staff, I will not deny that during the time you were Staff, you always acted very professional and dealt with Staff Situations extremely well. You know all of the correct punishments for the situations, and it would be great to see you as staff once again! 

+/- support

made mistakes as staff previously (but then again haven’t we all to some  extent)

you say you are fluent in the rules whil yo have over 20 (when was your last warm and what for?)

seems an good person

donated a lot of money to support GL as a whole

we haven’t always seen eye to eye but I hope you do well if you do get accepted

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

+ Support

You seem like you really tried hard to make this app and you are a long time player, that I have seen around before. I am giving you this support without regards to the large amount of money you donated because I feel like that should not judge any factor in this process. You have also staffed here before.

Good luck dude!

+/- support

made mistakes as staff previously (but then again haven’t we all to some  extent)

you say you are fluent in the rules whil yo have over 20 (when was your last warm and what for?)

seems an good person

donated a lot of money to support GL as a whole

we haven’t always seen eye to eye but I hope you do well if you do get accepted

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

+ Support

+ Seen In-Game (Active)

+ Lots Of Effort In App

+ Has past experience (even tho previously removed I think he still deserves another shot!)

+ Friendly

+ Knows rules

+ Donated Alot To Gaminglight which shows he isn't a minge and wont mess around!

Good Luck!

-Febreze-

+Support 

While yes you was previously removed from staff, I will not deny that during the time you were Staff, you always acted very professional and dealt with Staff Situations extremely well. You know all of the correct punishments for the situations, and it would be great to see you as staff once again! 

+Support 

+ Support

You seem like you really tried hard to make this app and you are a long time player, that I have seen around before. I am giving you this support without regards to the large amount of money you donated because I feel like that should not judge any factor in this process. You have also staffed here before.

Good luck dude!

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support 

Police Rp

Police Dispatcher 

FBI AD 

Trooper SGT  

SM

ARU TRJ18

+Support 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+ Support

+ Seen In-Game (Active)

+ Lots Of Effort In App

+ Has past experience (even tho previously removed I think he still deserves another shot!)

+ Friendly

+ Knows rules

+ Donated Alot To Gaminglight which shows he isn't a minge and wont mess around!

Good Luck!

I agree

+ I see him in ts and In game

+ he is nice and helpful

+ knows the responsibility’s of being staff

~ Funboy